chapter 67

Me and derek are in his bed. My fingers are inwined in his curls as we slowly makeout. He's laid down between my legs.

I'm in just my underwear and bra and he's shirtless in his boxers. I can feel his huge erection pressed against my stomach.

"Are you okay baby?" I look into his eyes as I see how out of breath he is. "I really need you to touch me" he whispers in my ear. "Yeah?" I chuckle softly, rubbing his erection gently through his boxers.

"Please baby, I feel like I'm about to fucking explode" he whines. I grab his erection in my hand and slowly start to jerk him off. He moans deeply into my shoulder. I smile.

"Its okay" I whisper, using my spare hand to run my fingers through his curls. I kiss him.

"Talk dirty to me baby" he whispers in my ear. I giggle, biting my lip. "You like this?" I move my hand faster. He nods.

----------

"I'm so sorry, I don't know how to talk dirty" I look down nervously as he sits next to me. "Its okay" he chuckles. "Don't laugh at me" I pout.

"I'm not laughing at you" he puts his hands on my cheeks. My lip trembles slightly. "I'm sorry" I look into his eyes.

"Come here" he pulls me ontop of him. "You know when I'm talking dirty to you?" He asks. I nod. "What do I say to you?" He asks. "Stuff that turns me on" I blush.

"Like what?" He asks. "You're nice to me.. calling me beautiful, or you tell me what you want to do to me" I say.

"So why don't you just do the same thing?" He smiles, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Really? I can copy yours?" I ask. "Yes baby" he chuckles. I smile wider.

"But.. you're really good at it, I feel insecure" I whisper. "Why? Everything you say turns me on.. just the sound of your voice turns me on" he says. I smile.

"Your voice turns me on" i hug his neck. He smiles. "I love you baby" he squeezes me. "I love you too" I whisper.

"Can I have a shower?" I get up. "You don't have to ask, darling" he chuckles. "Do you want to join me?" I hold his hand. He smiles. "Not for sex" I say. He sighs. "We can cuddle" I smile. "Okay" he smiles again, getting up.

We end up having sex.. twice. Then we go to bed and he eats me out.. twice.

He climbs up my body. "Derek, that was amazing" I breathe. He smiles wider. "You're amazing, I love you so much" I run my fingers through his hair. "I love you, baby" he kisses my neck.

"Dewek dewek dewek!" Amelia bangs on the bedroom door. He chuckles against my skin. I smile. "Yeah, ames?!" He looks at the door. "I come in!" She bangs harder.

He gets up. We both put our pyjamas on quickly. He opens the door. "What's up?" He picks her up. "Mommy say not to disturb you and mewedith" she says.

"So.. you decided to do the exact opposite of what she told you?" He chuckles. She nods. I giggle.

"Amy.. can I have cuddles?" I hold my arms out. She nods, reaching out to me. Derek passes her to me. She cuddles into me.

"Where he go?" She asks as derek leaves the room. "I don't know" I say in a baby voice, kissing her nose. She giggles.

"You're so cute!" I squeeze her. She whines quietly. Derek walks back in. He puts his bottle of water on the bedside table.

"Okay, get lost now amy" be picks her up. "Noooo" she whines. "Yes" he puts her down.

"I want time alone with my girlfriend" he says. "Fiance" I flash him the ring. He chuckles. He kisses her head. "I promise we can hang out tomorrow, okay?" He looks into her eyes. "Okay" she hugs him.

"I love you" he squeezes her. "I love you dewek" she pulls away. She leaves. He smiles, climbing back into bed with me.

I climb between his legs and cuddle him. "I'm cold" I say. He pulls the covers over us. He kisses me. "You wanna have sex again?" He asks. I shake my head. "I'm sore from before" I say quietly.

"..okay" he sighs. "Baby" I chuckle softly. "I'm bored" he says. "I'm tired" I say. "Can I play a game?" He sits up. "No, not right now.. its bedtime" I say. He glares at me, grabbing his xbox controller. "Derek" I warn.

He turns on the xbox. "Fine, don't cuddle me then.. play your stupid games" I roll my eyes, laying back down. "I can do both! Baby.. babe.. meredith.. babe" he tries to get my attention.

"Mer.. mer.. mer" he shakes me gently. "Ugh! What!?" I look at him. "I can do both" he climbs under me. I cuddle my face into his belly. He let's me lay between his legs as he plays.

"You're so annoying" I mumble. "You're annoying" he mumbles. "No! Nooo!" He yells at the screen, wriggling under me as his character dies or something in his game.

I grab the controller off of him. "No, mer I'm sorry" he says as I put it under my pillow, then lay back down. "Baby I'm sorry" be kisses my cheek. "You're not playing again" I say. He groans dramatically.

"And you wonder why I'm suicidal" he scoffs. "Derek!" I yell. He smiles. "That's not funny" I say. He grins.

"Let me play" he reaches under my pillow. I grab my pillow and hit him with it. "Ow!" He grabs his own pillow and hits me back. I giggle.

He throws the pillow aside and grabs me instead. I squeal as he growls and bites my neck playfully.