chapter 81

Me and derek are in the living room of his house and he's sat on the couch whilst I'm straddling him. We're both in our fluffy pyjamas and we're holding hands, our fingers entwined as he let's me kiss his neck slowly.

"Derek, are you-" I look back at the tv to make sure he's focusing on me and not the football. "You have all my attention, baby" he chuckles.

"Taylor swift!" I get off of him and look at the tv. He sighs. "Der, look" I say excitedly. "I know" he smiles, kissing my cheek as I smile at him happily.

"Can we go upstairs please?" He runs his hand up my thigh. "Der, are they winning?" I ask. "Which team?" He asks. "The chiefs" I say. "No.. look at the points at the bottom of the screen baby" he shows me. "Oh" I say.

"Can you explain it to me?" I cuddle into him. He takes his hand off of my thigh and pulls me closer instead. "I've explained it like a thousand times" he says.

"Please?" I look at him. He rests his chin on my shoulder, hugging me from behind. He points at the tv as he explains it to me.

"Which part do you play?" I ask. He points at the player. "Is that important?" I ask. He nods. I smile.

"Ten yards?" I ask. He nods. "What does that mean?" I ask. He stands up and walks closer to the screen. "He has to get to this line" he points at it.

"I don't get it" I say. "Its okay" he smiles, sitting next to me again. "Its so complicated" I look at him. "Its not when you understand it properly" he says.

"I don't understand" I say. He smiles small. "I'm sorry" I say. "Its okay" he kisses me softly.

"I can't believe you're dating a football player and you don't even know the rules of the game" he grins. "Do you think taylor does?" I ask, cuddling into him. "Yes!" He chuckles. I giggle. He kisses my head, hugging me tight.

"You gonna start watching this with me from now on?" He asks. I shake my head. "I'll watch your games" I look into his eyes. "Thanks" he chuckles. I smile.

"You wanna watch one of mine?" He grabs his phone. "I'll watch the fun parts" I grab his phone and skip through the video, waiting for each time he scores a point.

Derek's pov:
I smile, watching her as she watches the game on my phone. I think my fiance is the greatest person on the planet. She's adorable.. but that's just my opinion. I might be the slightest bit biased.

I love her literally so much. I'd do anything for her. The only reason I'm alive right now is thanks to her. She's incredible.

"You're so amazing" she says, showing me the clip of me scoring. "Thanks baby" I whisper. She turns to me and kisses me.

"When can we go upstairs?" I ask. "Be patient" she smiles. I sigh. "I got a new set" she shows me her red bra strap and pulls down her leggings slightly to show me the top of her thong aswell. "Great" I say sarcastically.

"Do you like?" She asks. "I don't know baby, can I see it properly.. upstairs?" I smile. "Not yet" she says. I groan dramatically. She giggles.

"Fine, come on.. but you're not taking them off yet" she stands up. I follow her upstairs with a huge grin on my face.

Merediths pov:
We walk into his room. He sits on the edge of his bed. I stand between his legs. He helps me pull off my clothes.

"Do you like it?" I step back to show him properly. I do a small spin to show him the back of my thong too. "I love it, mer.. you look really sexy" he smiles. I smile wider.

"Come here" he says, holding my hand. "We can cuddle for a bit, but I don't want to have sex yet.. okay?" I say. "Okay, can I give you kisses still?" He grins. "Yes" I grin.

He pulls me closer. I straddle him. He puts his hands on my waist as we kiss slowly.

He picks me up and lays me onto the bed behind him before climbing between my legs.