chapter 78

I'm playing football. It's quite a big game today, so loads of people are watching. Meredith isn't cheering, so I got her a front row seat on the bleachers with all of her friends.

During our break, I walk over to her. "Hi baby" she smiles. I pant out of breath, sitting next to her. "Jesus" Cristina chuckles.

"He's being dramatic.. he's ten times worse than this after sex, and he hardly even does anything other than just lay there" she says.

"Oh, you're dead!" I chuckle, picking her up. She laughs hysterically as I throw her over my shoulder and run away with her.

"I'm sorry derek! I didn't mean it!" She giggles, holding onto me tighter. "Give me a kiss and I'll put you down" I grin. She kisses me. I put her down and kiss her again. She giggles softly against my lips. 

"You're the lazy one in bed, not me" I say as we sit back down. "Sometimes you're lazy" she giggles. "Sometimes" I look down.

"I'm gonna just lay there tonight" I chuckle, holding her hands. "You're not getting laid tonight, mister" she grins. "Yeah!" I frown. "No!" She teases. I stick out my bottom lip. She laughs.

"But.. you like watching me play and I got you front row seats.. and you're staying at mine tonight" I say quietly. "I might be up to it.. if you win" she grins.

"Back to the field, guys!" I yell, standing up. I run back to the field. I hear her giggling. Everyone cheers us on as we get back to the game.

Merediths pov:
"Why do you give a shit if they win or not? You don't even like football" Cristina chuckles. "I don't.. I was gonna put out tonight either way, I just wanted to get rid of him for a while" I say. She laughs.

Everyone starts cheering. "Did he do something good?" I ask. She nods. "Well done babe!" I yell. She chuckles.

He waves at me. I smile, blowing him a kiss. He laughs, turning away from me to catch the ball. I bite my bottom lip softly as I check out his ass in those cute football pants he's wearing.

"Have you ever done it in the bath?" She asks. I laugh at her randomness. "why?" I look at her. "Owen wants to, but I think it's weird.. its unhygienic and water might go.. places" she makes a face of disgust. I laugh harder.

"Me and derek enjoyed it" I shrug. "Do you ever have bad sex?" She rolls her eyes. "Like.. twice" I say, thinking.

She looks at me. "One time, he accidentally banged my head really hard on the headboard" I giggle. She chuckles. "And the other time was after he got back from the hospital.. I burst out crying during it" I chuckle.

"It was so embarrassing" I say. "What did he do?" She asks. "He just hugged me and started apologising for upsetting me.. he's the sweetest guy ever" I smile.

"They were really bad, but the other times were just when we first started sleeping together and he couldn't.. last as long" I laugh. She laughs. "That wasn't great for me" I chuckle.

"Wasn't he embarrassed?" She chuckles. "No, he made up for it with another part of his body" I smirk, licking my lips. "You're disgusting!" She nudges me. I laugh.

-----------

After the game, derek runs straight over to me. I get up and run into his arms. He kisses me passionately. The students on the bleachers behind me start cheering him on. I giggle against his lips.

I pull away slowly. "You did so great der, I'm so proud of you" I look into his eyes. He kisses me again, putting his hands on my waist.

I giggle, wriggling in his arms as his hands run down to my ass. I hear a few whistles behind us, so I pull away before he can show off any more. He chuckles.

"Come here, you need water before you pass out" I hold his hand. We sit down on the bleachers where me and cris were before. I hand him my bottle of water. He drinks all of it really fast.

"Thanks babe" he says. "You're welcome" I say. "Are you ready to go home, darling? I need a shower and a nap desperately" he sighs. "Yeah, let's go" I stand up. He holds my hand. We leave.

-----------

We're in the shower. I've been giving him lots of attention ever since we got home. Well, I've been trying to.. he keeps taking over and trying to feel me up instead.

He has me pinned against the wall as we makeout. He pulls away from my lips and starts kissing my neck. I bite my lip. He slowly moves down my body, getting onto his knees infront of me. He kisses my clit.

"Der, stop.. I'm supposed to be doing this for you" I giggle. I have no intentions of actually stopping him. "I want to.. this is what I want" he pushes his face between my thighs.

------------

I giggle against his lips as derek carries me straight out of the bathroom, to the bedroom and onto my bed. We didn't even dry our bodies and now we're going at it on the bed too.

-------------

He pulls out and rolls off of me. I look at him as I try to catch my breath. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod.

"I'm gonna go and get some water, alright?" He sits up. I frown. "I'll be two seconds baby.. we can cuddle after, I promise" he smiles. "Okay" I say. He puts on his pyjama bottoms and goes. I sit up slowly.

He's okay walking around the house in his shirt because my parents are asleep.

It's been ten whole minutes since he left and I'm getting angry. I get up, put on my pyjamas and go downstairs.

He's in the kitchen, scrolling through his phone and eating a bag of chips. I cross my arms over my chest, walking over to him. He holds a chip to my lips. I glare at him 

"Der, you said you'd come and cuddle" I hit his arm. "I'm sorry baby, I was just so hungry" he whines. I turn around and walk away.

He grabs my arm. "Come here, I'm sorry.. I didn't know you'd get upset, I was gonna come up in like two minutes to give you a cuddle" he pulls me into his arms.

"I never ever forget about cuddles after.. you know that" he kisses my cheek. I frown more. "No, you hurt my feelings" I pull away from him.

"Darling, look.." he pulls me back again. "I was gonna bring you snacks" he shows me the bag full of snacks on the counter.

I pull away from him again and run upstairs. He comes in two minutes later. Im in bed with my arms crossed over my chest.

Derek's pov:
She would literally cry sometimes if I'm ever not really gentle and attentive with her after sex.

If I ever left her after sex without loads of kisses and cuddles first, she wouldn't speak to me for days. It used to happen a lot when we first started sleeping together because I had to rush home after. I'd never actually do that now, though. I feel bad knowing I ever did.

I try to hide my grin as I see her pouting in the bed. She's so cute. I pick up her panties off of the floor and throw them at her head.

She looks at me angrily before standing up and storming over to me. I laugh. She hits me repeatedly. "Come here" she squeals as I grab her and pick her up. I jump onto the bed with her. She giggles, hitting me again. I hug her tight.

"Look, I brought you snacks" I hand her the bag of stuff. She grins as I kiss her cheek softly. She eats some of it as we snuggle under the covers.