chapter 35

We walk into his house. "Dewek" amelia runs over. "Hi ames" he picks her up. "Mewedith say you do ball again" she says. "Yeah, I'm back on the team" he says.

"Can I see?" She asks. "Of course you can.. when do you want to?" He asks. "Now" she says. "You can see my next game, yeah?" He asks. She nods.

Nancy walks over. "She's been a little brat all day" she says. "Really? Have you amy?" He looks at her. "No, dewek no believe her" she tears up.

"Its okay, I don't believe her.. you'd never be naughty, would you?" He hugs her. She shakes her head. He chuckles, looking at Nancy. "What did she do?" He whispers. "I'll tell you later.. it was funny" she chuckles.

Apparently she tripped over when she was walking, got really embarrassed and started hitting Nancy because she was laughing at her.

Me and derek are sat in the living room watching tv. Well, I'm watching him as he watches the TV. I'll never get over how handsome he is. We've been together for four years and I'm still so attracted to him.

"Meredith stop staring at me" he says. I grin. "Sorry" I say. I look at the tv. "Why can't I look at you?" I ask. "Because you're freaking me out" he says. I giggle.

"You let me look at you in bed" I whisper. "Because it's romantic then.. now its creepy.. just watch tv" he says. I laugh. "I was just admiring you" I cuddle his waist. "Well don't" he says. I grin.

"Can I lay on you?" He asks. "Yeah" I smile. I sit on the couch with my back against the armrest. He lays down and rests his head on my chest, climbing between my legs. He wraps his arms around my waist.

I run my fingers through his curls. "Babe, I was thinking of cutting my hair shorter.. what do you think?" He asks. "No" I say. "No?" He asks. "No" I say.

"Why?" He asks. "Because I love your hair.. its your most attractive feature other than your face, shoulders, stomach, arms and butt" I say. He laughs.

"Arms and shoulders?" He chuckles. I pull his shirt up and take it off. I put it aside. "Do that thing" I hold his arm. He flexes the muscles in his arm. "That.. sexy" I point at it. He chuckles.

He lays back down on me. "No haircut" I say. "You're not the boss of me" he mumbles. "Yes I am" I say. He snuggles his face into my neck.

"You cant cut your hair either then" he says. "Yes I can" I say. "No" he says. "Yes" I giggle. "I'm the boss of you too" he says. I shake my head. "That's not how it works" I say.

"Yes.. If you can boss me around then so can I" he says. "Fine" I say. "Good" he grins. "I let you boss me around in bed.. so it is fair" I whisper. "No, you're bossier than me!" He exclaims, standing up. I laugh.

"Babe lay back down" I say. "No, you're not my boss" he says. I giggle as he walks away. I run after him upstairs.

He's laid on his bed ontop of the covers. I straddle him. "I like it when you're bossy in bed" I say. "But I'm not.. you are" he says. "I'm not" I giggle.

"Derek do it faster, derek do it harder, derek don't finish yet, derek don't pull my hair, derek get ontop I'm tired, derek don't do that, derek stop now I'm bored" he mimics me.

"I never say I'm bored!" I yell. "Yes you do!" He yells. "You're so selfish during sex" he says. "No i'm not" I say.

"You are.. when do you ever give me blowjobs?" He asks. "On your birthday" I say. "When do I go down on you?" He asks. "No!" I whine, realising he's making a good point.

"When was the last time I did, baby?" He asks. "Yesterday" I mumble. "When was the last time you did?" He asks. I try to think. "Exactly" he says.

"When was the last time you were ontop during sex?" He asks. "Last week" I say. "And how many times have we done it since then?" He asks. "Countless times" I say. He chuckles.

"I spoil you.. I do whatever you want to make you happy" he says. "I know" I mumble. "You wouldn't be prepared to have any other guy have sex with you.. they wouldn't deal with your crap like I do" he says.

"Stop being so bossy" he points at me. "Fine" I say. "And give me more blowjobs" he says. I glare at him. "I dare you to say that again" I say. "More blowjobs" he says.

"We're over" I get up. "No" he chuckles, pulling me back. I giggle. "You told me you don't even like blowjobs that much anyway.. and that you'd prefer to just have sex" I say. "I lied" he says. I hit his arm.

"You can get a haircut if you want.. I'll think you're handsome either way" I say. He smiles. "That's all I wanted to hear.. thankyou" he hugs me. I smile brightly, hugging him back.