chapter 79

I walk into school alone and immediately go to find him. I see derek in the hallway, next to my locker, probably waiting for me with his whole group of friends.

I run over to him, taking him by suprise as I hug him tight, pushing my face into his chest. "Meredith" he hugs me back. I start crying into his chest.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He strokes my back. "Meredith" mark puts his hand on my back. We've not spoken since i yelled at him a while ago for trying to flirt with me. "What's up?" Jackson holds my arm gently.

"A group of your friends just came up to me and started making fun out of me" I pull away from derek and wipe my tears. "What? Our friends?" Mark asks. I nod.

"Meredith, there's snot all over my shirt" Derek teases, poking my belly. "I'm sorry" I giggle between my small cries. He wipes my tears for me.

"Who was it baby? We can deal with it" he hugs me and kisses my cheek. "I don't know their names" I cry harder. "Meredith, stop being a wuss" Jackson hugs me. "I'm sorry" I sob as mark hugs me too.

I don't think they really know what to do to comfort me, so they're trying to be nice and give hugs. Derek has been around me when I'm upset before, so he knows what to do. He just makes me laugh until I stop.

"Can you show me a picture of them? Find one on my phone" he hands me it. I scroll through his pictures. "This guy.. and his friends" I show him. "Liam" Derek says to mark. "Oh, he's dead" Jackson says.

"What was he saying to you?" Derek asks, putting his hands on my cheeks. "He was talking to his friends about sex and saw me walking down the hallway, so he turned to me and asked me.. stuff about you" I look down nervously.

"What did he say?" He asks. I grab his shirt in my fists and pull him down gently. He leans down to my level. "He asked me how I like it and he asked if you satisfy me and was just saying a bunch of mean stuff about you" I whisper in his ear.

"And then they backed me up into the corner and I got scared and started crying, so they made fun of me" I say quietly.

"He's dead" he walks away. "Go to class" Jackson says to me before they both follow derek. I frown, walking to class.

---------------

My phone starts buzzing in my pocket. I frown slightly, picking it up. "Hi babe" I whisper, answering it. I'm literally in class. "Hi darling, I had to go home early today.. call me if you want me to pick you up later" he says.

"Okay" I whisper. "I love you so much" he says. "I love you too" I whisper. He hangs up.

----------------

I'm in class, texting derek. I'm so bored and I miss him so much, I want to go home.

Me: I miss you
My husband: I miss you more
Me: what you doing?
My husband: my moms making me ice my hand. Its sore.
Me: I can't believe you punched him
My husband: nobody can ever talk to you like that and get away with it
Me: I love you.
My husband: I love you more
My husband: *selfie of him in bed shirtless*
Me: yummy
My husband: send one back, gorgeous
Me: *selfie*
My husband: you're beautiful.
My husband: *mirror picture of him shirtless*
Me: come and pick me up. I want you.
My husband: no, baby. Stay in school.
Me: come or I'll just walk home to you
My husband: meredith, no.
Me: yes!!

"What you doing?" Cristina asks. She's sat next to me. "I miss derek" I frown. "Don't you dare leave" she says. "Look at him" I show her the picture. "He's a dickhead.. don't leave" she says. "I have to.. I need him" I grin. She makes a face of disgust. I giggle.

"He's so gorgeous" I sigh, looking through my pictures of him. "If you accidentally flash me with one of his dick pics, I'm gonna be angry" she says, looking at the phone. I giggle. "They're in my special folder" I grin. She chuckles.

"He's so perfect, look at him" I show her a video of him sat, playing on his xbox whilst I'm laid between his legs, cuddling with him. "Great" she says sarcastically. I giggle.

"I love him so much" I grin. My phone buzzes again. I look at the message he sent me.

My husband: look at what I got you, baby *picture of Teddy bear*
Me: ahhh! Thank you so much Derek
My husband: you're so welcome. I love you!!
Me: love you more
My husband: coming to pick you up now. We'll go to the park for a bit.
Me: yayyyyy!!!!

"I'm going" I grab my bag. "Bitch" she says. "Sorry" I giggle. I leave the classroom, pretending to be going to the bathroom but actually just leaving. I wait for derek in the parking lot.

I squeal happily, running over to him as I see him pull up on his dad's motorbike. I love it when he drives me places on his dad's bike.

He hands me a helmet and I get on, hugging his waist from behind. He rides us to the park.