chapter 19

I'm sat in the common room on the couch talking to cristina when the door opens. The football team is yelling and chanting. I laugh as I see them carrying derek.

"Here's the birthday boy" they put him down infront of me. "Thankyou very much" I say sarcastically. They chuckle.

"Come here baby, what did they do to you?" I chuckle as I see he's quite tipsy. He sits next to me. I put my hands on his cheeks.

We came to school very late because of the time we spend in bed but he still wanted to come in to see his friends so we did.

"I had tequila" he says. "I bet you did" I chuckle, sorting out his hair. "Bye" the team leaves, other than Mark, who sits with us.

He kisses me unexpectedly. "Mhhm" I put my hands on his jaw, my back arching slightly. He grabs my thigh, pulling me onto his lap. I put my hands on his waist.

I pull away slowly. I smile, trying to catch my breath. "Do you wanna get outta here?" He smirks. "You already had your present from me" I say.

"Well I want another present" he puts his hands on my ass, pulling me closer. "Greedy" I say. "Horn-" he says. "Shh" I put my hand over his mouth. He licks my hand. "Ugh!" I pull my hand away. He laughs.

"Please.. its my birthday" he pouts. I smile, pulling gently on his lip that's poking out. I kiss them softly. "You're so cute" I smile.

"Take me home with you" he says. I giggle. "Fine, you get another present" I stand up. He follows me.

"Where you going?" Mark asks. He stops walking. "Eighteen years ago today!" He addresses the whole room. Everyone looks at him. I roll my eyes.

"Eighteen years ago today, I came out of my mother's vagina.. tonight is a special night because I get to go back in my girlfriends" he says. "Oh my god! Oh my fucking god" I drag him out of the room as everyone laughs and claps as he bows.

He grins at me drunkenly. "Happy with yourself?" I ask sarcastically. He nods. "I hate you so much" I entwine our fingers. "I love you" he says.

"Do you make it your life's mission to humiliate me?" I ask. "I make it my life's mission to fill you with confidence.. there's nothing to be embarrassed about" he says. "I can think of a few things" I say. He grins.

"Let's go have sexxxx!" He picks me up. "Derek please shut up" I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he holds me. He smiles. I glare at him.

-----

I'm moaning as he holds my hands above my head, thrusting in and out of me at the perfect pace, not too slow and not too fast, hitting all my good spots.

I look into his eyes. I bite my lip gently. He smiles, kissing me. I pull my hands away from his, putting them on his cheeks.

He pulls away from my lips. He kisses my neck. "I should be the one making love to you" I whisper, stroking his back gently. "Never.. I'll always be the one to look after you baby" he whispers.

He kisses my jaw before pulling away again. My mouth falls open slightly as my walls clamp around him. "I love you" he looks into my eyes, smiling. "I love you" I moan, my head tilting back, my eyes still looking into his.

My body shakes slightly and my legs squeeze around his waist. My nails dig into his back and I moan deeply.

I pant out of breath, my body relaxing. I look at him. I smile, running my fingers through his curls. I kiss him.

I pull away, watching as the pleasure runs over his face. I feel his cum filling the condom. He groans, his head tilting back.

I smile, kissing his neck softly. I stroke his jaw with my thumb. He sighs, rolling off of me.

"Have you had a good day baby?" I hug him. "An amazing day" he smiles at me. "Good" I kiss him.

There's knocking on the door. We sit up quickly. He puts on his pyjama bottoms and I put on his shirt and a pair of his clean boxers.

He opens the door. Amelia giggles, running in. I chuckle. She tugs on the bedsheets. I help her onto the bed. She jumps up and down.

Derek sits back down next to me. "What are you doing, cheeky?" He grabs her. She giggles.

"Is biwday today?" She asks. "Yep" he says. "How older?" She asks. "Seventeen" he says. "Old!" She says. He chuckles.

"I love der" she says. "I love you too" he kisses her nose. His other sisters walk in too. I smile as they put some presents on the bed. He puts amelia down.

"Happy birthday" they all say. "Thankyou guys" he hugs them all. I smile hugely looking at him.