chapter 36

I walk down the hallway and stop when I'm at merediths locker, stood next to her. She looks at me. She giggles as she sees the chocolates and flowers I'm holding.

She puts her hands on my cheeks. I move the presents either side of me so she can kiss me.

She pulls away. "Will you be my valentines, beautiful?" I hug her from behind, passing her the flowers and chocolates. "Yes.. thankyou" she giggles happily. I grin, kissing her neck.

I pull away. "I'll drop you off to your next class" I hold her hand. "I have science" she says. She opens the chocolates and feeds me one as we start walking.

I walk into the classroom with her and pull out her chair. She sits down. I kiss her softly. "I'll come and pick you up after class, okay? Don't move" I say. "Okay" she smiles.

"You want me to take those?" I look at the flowers. "No, they're mine" she hugs them. I chuckle. I see her put them on her desk before I leave the classroom.

After my class ends I go back to hers. She's stood in the hallway waiting for me. I smile, holding her hand. She's still holding her flowers.

She pulls me over to her locker. She opens it and pulls something out. "Your present" she passes me a Teddy bear. I gasp, taking it. She smiles.

"That's actually my lips.. I kissed a paper and photocopied it and put it onto the shirt" she says, pointing at the red lips on the teddy's shirt. I smile. "Thankyou baby" I kiss her.

"You want me to take it back?" She asks. "No! Its mine" I walk away. She giggles, following after me. She wraps her arm around my waist.

We walk into the break room. "Everybody listen up!" He yells. I blush as everyone looks at us. I move away from him and sit down on the couch.

"Meredith wanted everyone to know that she's throwing a party today at her place in honor of it being valentines day" he says. "What? No I did not" I whisper.

"It starts at 8:30" he says. He sits next to me on the couch. "Derek" I whine. "Marks planned the whole thing so no need to worry baby, we just need to use your place whilst your parents are away" he says. I sigh.

"Nobody in my room, okay?" I say. "Definitely not" he says. "Thankyou" I kiss him softly.

"You're the best, I love you so much" he kisses me softly. I giggle. He grins. I grin back at him.

"I have my room all set up for us for later" I whisper. "Oh really?" He smiles. "Yeah" I look into his eyes. He kisses me. I put my hands on his cheeks.

"What did you do?" He pulls away from my lips. I ignore him and kiss him again. He pushes me away. "Answer me first" he chuckles. "I put roses on the bed and got some candles and lingerie and.. kiss me, damn it" I pull him closer. He kisses me.

He pulls away from my lips. I giggle as he growls in my ear playfully. I laugh louder as he does it again, pulling me closer.

"Stop it" I grin, kissing him again. He bites my bottom lip. "Let go" I mumble as he holds my lip between his teeth as I try to pull away. He grins. He let's go.

"We should probably go home and set up for the party then" I get up. "Okay baby" he stands up, holding my hand.

I lead him out of the school. He opens the door for me so I can get in the car. He gets in the drivers side and we go back to my house.