chapter 15

Derek's pov:
I'm sat on the floor in the shower. I close my eyes, tilting my head back slightly as I run the blade across my skin. I hear my bedroom door shut.

I gasp quietly as I slip and the blade goes deeper. I pull it away. "Fuck" I whisper, grabbing a tissue. I wipe the blood.

"Baby, You in there?" Meredith knocks on the bathroom door. "Uh.. yeah, one second my love" I grab more tissue, holding it to my thigh.

"Der, are you in the shower? I can hear it running.. can I come in?" She asks. "Um.. no" I say.

"Oh, okay.. I'm gonna go baby, I should've called first.. sorry" she says. "No, mer.. don't leave" I say. "You sure?" She asks. "Yes.. just wait in my bedroom please" I say. "Okay" she says.

Meredith's pov:
The bathroom door opens. "You okay?" I ask, smiling as he comes out in just a towel, still soaking wet. He nods.

"You sure? It's not often you don't want me to join you in the shower" I giggle. He chuckles. "Sorry, I'm not really in the mood" he says.

I hold my arms out. He hugs me, sitting next to me. "You okay?" He strokes my hair back as I rest my head on his chest. "Mhm" I nod.

I put my hand on his thigh, kissing him softly. I look down. I gasp as I see blood on my fingers. "Derek" I say. "Shit" he pulls my hand away.

"Baby, what the hell did you do?" I whisper tearfully, pulling up the towel slightly to see his thighs. "I'm sorry, I slipped" he says.

"Its so deep" I run my finger along it gently. He inhales quickly in pain. "Okay, um.. its okay" I hug him. "Its okay" I kiss him softly. I get up and grab his first aid kit out of his closet.

"Ow! Meredith" he groans in pain as I put the liquid on it to clean it. "I'm sorry" I say. I grab a bigger plaster and put it on it. I kiss the plaster softly.

I sit next to him. "I'm sorry" he says. "Come here" I sigh, hugging him. He cuddles his face into my neck.

Flashforward:

I furrow my brows as I see someone talking to Carol in the living room. I grab a bottle of water from the kitchen and walk in.

"Hey" I say quietly. They look at me. "Oh, meredith this is bill.. he's just here to ask a few questions about derek" she says.

"Are you a cop?" I ask. "No, I'm just here to make sure everything was okay with him at home" he says. "What? Everything was fine.. you have no right to question her about-" I walk towards him.

"Meredith, calm down" Carolyn holds my arm gently, pulling me back. "Are you Derek's sister?" He asks. "Ew.. no, he's my boyfriend" I say, giving him a dirty look.

"She's staying here for a while" Carol says. "Oh? How long were you together?" He asks. "We've been together for three years" I say.

"And you were together when he tried to take his life?" He asks. I walk towards him. Carolyn pulls me back again.

"Yes, we've been together for three years, dickhead.. when did he try to kill himself? Oh, right.. a month ago.. work it out!" I snap.

"Meredith go upstairs" Carolyn says. "No" I glare at the guy. "Now" she says. "Fine" I go upstairs to his room.

Flashforward over:

I stare at derek, my eyes following him around the room as him and Mark throws the small basketball into the small hoop. We're in the common room and I'm sat on the couch with cristina as he talks to mark.

He looks at me. He smiles. I smile back at him. "Wanna play?" He mouths. I shake my head. I catch it as he throws the ball at me.

I throw the ball. I grin as it lands in the hoop. I giggle as he runs over, picking me up. "And the crowd goes wild!" He cheers, throwing me gently over his shoulder. "Derek!" I laugh as he runs around the room.

Everyone laughs. I push my face into the back of his shoulder, giggling. He puts me down. I wrap my arms around his neck. We both smile.

He kisses me. I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him again before he can pull away fully. He puts his hands on my waist. I grab onto his hair as I fall back onto the couch, him ontop of me.

"Jesus christ" Alex says. I giggle, pulling away. He sits next to me. "What is wrong with you two?" Mark says. We laugh.

"Why are you so obsessed with eachother?" Cristina chuckles. "Um.. he's hot!" I say. He laughs. "He's not that hot" Mark says. He glares at him.

"He's hotter than you" izzie says. "Hey!" Mark says. "He has perfect hair, and one time he made me orgasm five times whilst playing PlayStation and talking on the phone at the same time.. to his boss" I say. He grins.

"Can you do that Mark?" I tilt my head teasingly. "I dunno.. let's test it out" He smirks. "Mark!" I giggle, hitting him.

"Hey, watch it" Derek pulls me back onto his lap. Mark smiles at him. He glares at mark.

"Derek is hot.. and he's got far more sexual experience than you, just face the facts" I say. "He's slept with one person" he says. "Many many times" I grin.

"I would blow your mind in bed" Mark says. "No you wouldn't.. you'd be nothing compared to him" I say. "Wanna bet?" He says. "Yes I do actually" I say.

"Okay, there's no need to get so defensive" Derek pulls me back again. "I'm just defending your honor baby" I say. "Thankyou very much" he says sarcastically. I giggle.

"But you're this close to fucking him just to prove your point.. and I don't share" he says. I laugh. "Oh shut up" I grin. He chuckles.

"I'm sorry.. 5 times!?" Izzie says. We laugh. "most of it was hand stuff" I say. "And dick stuff" he says. I hit him lightly. He grins. I giggle, looking into his eyes. He kisses me.

He pulls away slowly. Everyone goes back to talking. I watch as his smile slowly fades and he zones out.

"Babe?" I put my hand on his cheek. He looks at me. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah, of course" he nods. "I love you" I stroke his cheek with my thumb. "I love you more" he kisses me. I smile small. No he doesn't. That's not possible.

Ugh I lovveee bonfire night
I hate the noise tho