chapter 73

I woke up this morning and derek was already awake. As soon as he saw I was awake, he started kissing me.

We've been making out for a good ten minutes now, laid down under the covers in eachothers arms.

I pull away slowly. "Are you alright?" He asks. I smile, nodding. "I can hardly breathe" I pant. He chuckles. I giggle.

I run my hand down his belly. He smiles at me as I rest my hand on his abs. "You're so handsome" I whisper. He leans in to kiss me again.

Carolyn's pov:
I close my eyes, trying to block it out as I hear the squeaking bed get louder and the banging get more persistent.

"Yes! Uhh yes!" I hear meredith moan. "God" I whisper, covering my ears with my hands.

"Derek! Derek! Mhm! Ohhh, derek!" She cries out. I thank god everyday that meredith is there for my son whilst he's battling his depression. It doesn't mean I need to hear how she helps him.

I grab my keys and leave. I get in my car and drive around for a bit so I don't have to listen.

Merediths pov:
"God, that was amazing!" I say as he pulls out of me and collapses onto the bed. "You're amazing" he kisses my shoulder and chest softly a few times. I smile.

He pulls off the condom and tosses it into the bin. "Are you good?" He asks. "I'm amazing.. I feel incredible" I whisper. "I love you, darling" he snuggles into me. I kiss his head.

"You did so good baby, I can't believe how long you lasted before getting too tired" he strokes my thigh. I smile at him.

"Can I get something to eat?" I ask. "Yeah, do you want me to make something?" He asks. "No, I'll go" I get up. "You sure? Am I okay to have a shower then?" He asks. I nod.

I lean down and kiss him before getting up, putting on my pyjamas and going downstairs. I grab a snack from the kitchen before joining Carolyn in the living room.

I smile at her awkwardly as I notice her staring at me. She looks away. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah" she smiles at me.

I eat my food. Derek walks in a little while later. "Hi mom" he smiles at her. "Hi" she says. I follow him into the kitchen.

"Your mom definitely heard us having sex" I whisper in his ear. He chuckles. "Its not funny" I push him. "What did you expect, baby? You're loud" he pulls me into his arms. "I get a bit carried away sometimes" I blush. He kisses my cheek.

"My mom doesn't care.. as long as you're making me happy" he grins. I roll my eyes. "Derek, you can't use your depression as a way to get things from people" I say. "Why not? It works.. you just gave me an hour and a half of sex" he says. I giggle.

"That was for selfish reasons" I smirk. "Was it?" He chuckles. I smile, nodding. I scan his body before grabbing his arms gently to pull him down and kiss his lips.

"And what were the reasons?" He smiles. "You make me very very horn-" I whisper against his lips. "Dewek!" Amelia runs over and hugs his leg. I giggle, pulling away from him slowly.

He smiles at her. "Good morning princess! How are you?" He picks her up. "Will you play legos with me?" She asks.

"Of course I will.. can mer play too?" He asks. "No, only dewek" she says quietly. "Why?" He frowns. "I just want to play with my bwother, nobody else" she says. "Okay" he smiles.

We all go to the living room. I sit on the couch as he plays with her on the floor.

He watches her closely as she holds his hand in hers and runs her fingers over the scars on his arms slowly. "Amelia" Carolyn says as soon as she notices.

"Its okay, come here" he picks her up and sits her on his lap. "Are they gonna go?" She asks. "They'll get better" he says.

"Does they hurt?" She pokes one gently. "No" he says. She kisses his arm softly. He smiles at her. "I love you so much" he kisses her head and hugs her tight. She smiles, looking up at him.

"Do you like it?" He shows her the lego house he built. "I think mine is better" she says. "Do you?" He chuckles. She nods, grinning proudly.

"I thought that daddy made that" he squints at her. "No" she lies, shaking her head. He chuckles. They continue playing with the lego. I just watch TV.