Chapter 98

She comes out of the bathroom brushing her hair after taking a shower. She glares at me. I smile, scanning her body. She's only in a towel. "Hi gorgeous" I look into her eyes. She frowns at me.

"Take a shower or we're not cuddling tonight" she says. "Okay boss" I stand up. A smile small appears on her face but quickly disappears again.

"Mer, I'm really sorry" I apologise for about the fiftieth time. "We were having a really nice moment and you ruined it" she looks at me. "I know, I was just messing around.." I put my hands on her waist.

I lean in slowly and kiss her. She lets me. "I love you so much" I hug her waist tightly. She hugs my neck. "No! Der don't please" she says, scared as I pick her up again. "I won't do anything, I promise" I look into her eyes. She immediately calms down and just hugs me.

I sit on the bed with her straddling my lap. I kiss her softly. "Do you love me baby?" I smile at her. She nods. "Even though you're an ass" she giggles. I kiss her again.

"Babe" I whine as she gets up. "Shower" she says. I tug on her towel and it falls to the floor. She gasps. "Derek!" She exclaims. I grin.

"Come here sexy lady" I pull her onto the bed. She giggles hysterically as I climb ontop of her. I kiss down her body and grab her thigh as I do. I push her legs open.

———————

"Oh! Der no! No! Ahh!" She squeals as I run up behind her as she stands in front of the mirror in the bathroom, brushing her hair again. I hug her tight. I kiss her cheek playfully, making her giggle.

"Baby stop, I'm trying to get ready" she says. "Can I watch?" I stand behind her with my hands on her waist. She nods.

Meredith's Pov:
"You're wearing your Derek necklace!" He exclaims excitedly. "I always wear it" I chuckle. "No?" He furrows his brows. "Yes" I giggle.

"Baby, I haven't taken this necklace off since the day you got it for me" I say. "Oh" he smiles. I chuckle, kissing him softly. "You're so cute, I love it" he kisses my neck, where my necklace charm is resting.

Dereks Pov:
"Ugh, I wanna squish you" I kiss her neck playfully. She giggles. "Stop being so cute all the damn time!" I squeeze her. She laughs harder.

"I'm putting on my lipgloss so if you want kisses, now is the time to do it" she grins, turning around. I lean in and kiss her deeply.

I pull away after a few seconds. She smiles at me, looking into my eyes as we try to catch our breaths. She turns back around and puts on her lipgloss.

Meredith's Pov:
I smile, watching him through the mirror as he jumps up and down behind me excitedly, like a little kid. "You look so beautiful" he says. I can tell that he's trying his best not to grab me whilst I do my lipliner and it's very cute.

"Der, calm down" I giggle, putting down my lipgloss and turning around. "Why don't you go and do your hair, baby?" I ask. He looks down, running his hands down my sides slowly. "I like your dress" he says. "Thank you" I smile. It's a skin tight navy blue dress that comes down to my mid thighs and has a slit in the thigh aswell. It's quite low cut too.

"Do your hair" I say. "Okay.. can I do it next to you?" He grabs his hair gel. "Of course you can" I say. He stands next to me, looking in the mirror whilst we both finish getting ready.

I finish my makeup and put it all away. I grin, looking at him. He looks so good in smart clothes. He's wearing black pants and a blue button up shirt, the same colour as my dress.

I stand next to him and hug his arm. I lean up and kiss his cheek. "I love you" I stroke his cheek with my thumb. "I love you too, darling" he says.

"Derek!" I giggle, gasping quietly as he grabs me and pulls me into his arms without warning. "I'm gonna kiss you" he leans in. "No! Derek don't!" I giggle. "I'm gonna do it" he grins before kissing me passionately. I reach my hands up and rub my fingers through his hair.

I moan softly as he pulls away. "I hate you" I giggle. "I love you too gorgeous" he kisses me again. "Come here" I grab a tissue and wipe the lipgloss off of his lips. "Mer that tastes good" he licks his lips. I chuckle.

"Can we go now?" I hold his hand. He nods. "I'm really really hungry" I pull him along. He follows me out of our hotel room and we go downstairs. We leave the hotel and take a cab to an Italian restaurant that he booked us a table at.