Chapter 90

Flashback (they're 14 and 15):
I knock on dereks house door. It opens and I smile as I see Carolyn. "Hi Meredith" she says. "Hi, I'm here to see Der.. he said I could come over" I say nervously. "Come in" she opens the door wider. I walk past her.

"Meredith! You're here!" Derek runs over. He hugs me tight. "Hi" I blush hard as I hug him back, hiding my face in the crease of his neck.

"Do you want to come and see my room?" He holds my hand. "Okay" I follow him. "Door open!" My mom yells. "Mom!" Derek yells at her, embarrassed. She chuckles. We go upstairs.

"I like your room, Der" I say as we walk in. "Thank you" he smiles. I let go of his hand and sit on his bed. "What do you wanna do?" I ask. "We can watch a movie?" He suggests. "Okay" I smile.

"Do you want to borrow a pair of my pyjamas to make you more comfy?" He asks. I nod. He hands me a pair of fluffy pyjamas. "You wanna go to the bathroom for some privacy? Or I can leave" he says. "No, you can stay" I unbutton my shirt slowly.

He watches with his mouth open slightly in shock as I pull off my shirt, revealing my red bra that I bought just for him. Me and Derek have never ever done anything more than kiss, but I don't think him seeing me shirtless would hurt anyone.

I smile at him as he looks at me, staring at my boobs. "Der?" I say. He leans in and kisses my lips. I close my eyes. "Can I touch you?" He whispers against my lips. "Yeah" I smile against his. He runs his hands up my waist slowly.

I reach my hands up and put them on his cheeks. I pull away from him slowly after a few seconds. I go bright red and I pull on the pyjama shirt as soon as what we just did sinks in. He touched my boobs.

"Sorry mer, did I do something wrong?" He moves away from me slightly. "No, I liked it" I smile at him. "Yeah, I liked it too" he whispers. I hug his neck tight, moving into his arms. He squeezes my waist tightly.

"I love you Meredith" he says. "I love you too" I say. We said 'I love you' to eachother in the first two weeks of dating. I mean.. we are teenagers.

We've been seeing eachother for six months now, but we only ever really hang out at school, until now. He invited me over to his house for the first time today. He's been over to mine a few times before though. My mum doesn't let him in my bedroom though.

When I first told him I love him, I think we just said it because we thought that's what we were supposed to do in a relationship... but now, I'm pretty sure that I actually do love him. He's so nice to me and I think he's very handsome and I know for a fact that I have the biggest crush on him.

"Maybe I should go to the bathroom to change my pants" I giggle, standing up. "Yeah" he chuckles. I go. I come back wearing his pyjamas.

"Can we cuddle for a bit whilst we watch this?" He hands me the remote as I climb under the covers with him. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask. "You choose" he cuddles into me. I smile. I put on a movie.