chapter 69

Derek's pov:
I'm in the living room, watching TV. Meredith is sat next to me, cuddling me. We were upstairs a little while ago fooling around in bed and she let me go down on her.

She's been attached to me ever since. She gets like this sometimes after sex. She wants to cuddle me for hours after. I don't mind it. I think it's really sweet. I just wonder why.

"I'm gonna go get a snack, do you want anything?" I pull away from her slowly. She nods. "I'll come" she holds my hand. "Okay darling" I smile. She follows me to the kitchen.

I turn around to look at her. "What would you like, baby?" I ask. She smiles at her phone as she texts someone. "Mer" I put my hand on her chin. "Can I have soup please?" She asks. "Um.. sure" I chuckle.

She goes back to her phone. She giggles softly. I grab it and read the messages. "Der!" She tries to grab it back.

Me: Derek's butt *picture*
Cristina: oh, thanks mer🙄
Me: he's cute
Cristina: mhm
Me: he's so weird. He's getting me soup
Cristina: owens butt *picture*
Me: Derek's is better
Cristina: nah
Me: yes
Cristina: whatevs
Me: I'm gonna send derek this later to tease him whilst I'm at work *picture of her in her underwear and bra*
Cristina: hot
Me: u think he'll like it?
Cristina: yes
Me: *picture of him in kitchen*
Cristina: why do you even like him?
Me: idk. I have to be nice to him for a bit because he ate me out earlier and it was like really good but I don't want to give him a blowjob in return
Cristina: I'm never nice to Owen. Idc
Me: Derek's a baby. He'll cry if I'm mean
Cristina: dump him
Me: he's still my baby
Cristina: ew

"Meredith!" I look at her. She giggles, grabbing her phone back. "We're just joking around" she grins.

"Is that really why you've been all cuddly with me?" I frown, pulling her close. "No, I was joking! I promise" she hugs me.

"Pinkie promise" I hold out my hand. She entwines our pinkies. I smile. She chuckles softly.

"I was just kidding, I'd never ever do that to you" she hugs me. I grin. "And I love giving you blowjobs" she smiles, putting her hands on my cheeks. "Oh, you do?" I grin against her lips. "Uhuh" she nods slowly.

I kiss her. She grabs my hips and very carefully pushes me up against the kitchen counter behind me. She pushes her thigh between my legs gently, making me harder from the friction. I deepen our kiss.

She slowly undoes my trousers and puts her hand down my boxers. "Baby, not here.. not-" I stop talking as soon as she kneels infront of me.

I bite my bottom lip gently as she takes my erection in her mouth. "Shit" I grab the counter behind me, my head tilting back.

I grab her hair in my hand. She speeds up her movements. I look down at her. I smile as I see her gagging on it. She grabs my thighs tighter and just carries on.

"Mhm.. baby I'm gonna cum" I groan. She speeds up. I let out a small moan as my cum spills into her mouth. She carries on until I'm soft.

She pulls away slowly. She smiles at me as she wipes her lips. I help her up before I do up my trousers.

I step forward and kiss her deeply. She hugs my neck, stumbling back slightly. I hug her waist.

We pull away slowly. "That was amazing, thank you my love" I whisper. She kisses me again. I smile against her lips.

"I love you" she pulls away. "I love you more" I scan her face. She shakes her head. I smile. I kiss her again.

I make her soup, then we go back to the living room. We cuddle on the couch and she picks a movie for us to watch.