chapter 17

I walk into Derek's room. I scream, jumping back as a guy with a black mask jumps out at me with a knife.

He starts laughing. "Derek!" I start crying as I realise its him. "Oh, I was only joking.. look" he shows me the fake knife bending.

I wipe my tears. "Babe" He chuckles. He takes off the scary mask. "I'm sorry, I was only joking, you softie" he hugs me.

"You scared me" I sniffle. I push him away. "Why did you do that!?" My lip trembles. "It was funny?" He says. I hit him.

"Happy Halloween baby!" He hugs me. I giggle. "I'm sorry for making you cry" he chuckles softly, pulling away. He wipes my tears.

"Its okay, I was just coming to ask you something" I say. "Mhm?" He asks. "Will you wear a matching costume with me this year?"

I asks. "Meredith" he whines. "Please baby, please" I wrap my arms around his neck. "Why would you ask me now? We can't get a costume from anywhere this late!" He sighs. "I have them" I say. "Really?" He asks.

----

"You're such a bitch" he says, looking in the mirror. I giggle, twirling around in my dress as he stands there looking like a green screen.

"I wanted to be a princess" I say. "So I have to be a pea!?" He exclaims. I giggle.

"I'm just teasing you baby, here you go" i pass him his real costume. "I'm cinderella, idiot.. you need to be Prince charming" I laugh. He glares at me, grabbing the costume. I giggle. He puts it on instead.

"Perfect" I grin, kissing him softly. He pulls out his sword, pointing it at me. "You can't kill me.. you love me" I say. "I do love you" he says. I grin.

I hug him. He kisses my head, wrapping his arm around me. "This costume is just for school though babe.. I have a better costume for trick or treating or that party if we decide to go" I say.

"Yeah, I have another costume too" he says. "What is it?" I ask. "Secret" he says. I chuckle. "What's yours?" He asks. "Secret" I giggle. He chuckles.

"And when I was in the fancy dress store.. I saw a few things" he grabs a small bag. I open it. "Derek" I say shocked as I see the blindfold and handcuffs.

"You not into it?" He chuckles softly. "I'm up for anything you want" I pass if back to him. "Good" he smiles happily. I giggle.

"What do you do when I'm tied up though?" I ask. "You're so cute, come here" he chuckles, pulling me on his lap as he sits down. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck.

"You need to watch some porn" he says. "No way, that stuff is gross" I say. He chuckles softly.

Flashforward:

I walk into the hospital room. I'm wearing a witch costume. "Happy Halloween baby!" I lean down and kiss his head.

I go around the room and just put up a few small decorations. "I'm sorry you're missing it this year" I stroke his hair back gently.

"I'm going trick or treating with the football team.. then marks having a party after" I say. "Oh, sorry you can't see.. I'm dressed as a witch" I say.

"Hey, you ready?" Mark walks in. "Yep" I say. I let go of Derek's hand and go with Mark.

Flashforward over:

We walk into the common room. "Oh, of course you're Prince charming" Cristina chuckles. I giggle as derek glares at her.

He grabs his sword and points it at her. "Stop" I giggle, pulling it off of him. He puts it away. They all laugh.

-----

It's later on and we're both at his house. He's in his bathroom and I'm in his bedroom getting ready.

We tell eachother we're both ready and he walks out. We both gasp. "Derek! You're me!?" I exclaim as I see him wearing my clothes and a blonde wig.

"You look hot" he smirks. I'm a slutty nurse. I giggle. "You look ridiculous" I say. He puts his hand on his hip, flicking his wig back. I laugh.

"I hate you so much" I hold his hand as we go downstairs. He grins. Amelia laughs uncontrollably as she sees derek. Our mom's laugh.

"Do you like my costume?" He picks up amelia. She giggles, nodding. "I love yours.. you look beautiful" I say. "I pwincess" she says. "You ready to go?" He asks. She nods. We leave.

"Ring the bell" Derek says. Amy pushes it. The door opens. "Twick or tweet" she jumps up and down excitedly. "Well aren't you adorable" the girl bends down to her.

"I'm witch!" She shows her the broomstick. "And a nurse and.." she looks at derek. "I'm her" he points at me. I giggle. "Oh, yeah.. I see it now" she chuckles. He grins.

She gives her loads of sweets. "Are you gonna share those with.." she looks at us.

"He's her brother" I smile. "Are you gonna share them?" She asks. Amelia nods. She gives her more. "Thankyou" we say. She smiles, closing the door.

We go to a few more houses before we decide that we've got enough and we should probably stop.

"I want to pawty too! Pwease! Pweaassee dewek" she says as we walk home. He looks at me. I shake my head. "Come on.. I'll be with her the whole time" he says. "..Fine, I guess" I giggle. 

Flashforward:

"You okay?" Mark asks. We're at his house. Everyone's dancing but he's sat on the couch next to me. I have my head resting on his chest and he has his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Its not the same without him.. Halloween was his favourite" I say. "Yeah, I know" he hugs me. I wipe my tears.

Flashforward over:

We walk into marks House through the crowds of people. "Amelia shepherd is in the houssee!" Derek lifts her up into the air. Everyone cheers. I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Oh my god she's so cute" a couple of girls walk over. They pick her up and talk to her.

"What the hell are you dressed as?" Mark laughs. "He's me!" I say. He laughs.

"Can I take her?" He picks up amelia. Amelia waves at him. He smiles. "Watch her Mark.. don't let anyone near her and don't let her touch any drinks or.. drugs" he says. Mark nods.

"Let's go makeout" he grabs my hand. "I'm not a lesbian" I say. He glares at me. "Although, kissing myself.." I trail off. He chuckles. We go to the couch and start making out.