Part 5 Chapter 2

Third Person PoV

"Arghh!!!!" Sudo shouted as he got a 80 Kilograms gripp strength.

"That's amazing Sudo-kun." Hirata scored 62 Kilograms on the other and writes down both his and Sudo's measurements.

"Next Koenji." Hirata beckons Koenji which surprisingly obey.

"Red hair-kun, That's a little low for a muscle-head like you." He throws an insult as he grips the Hand grip.

"Tch... Like you can do any better." Sudo exclaimed.

"Just watch beautiful piece of art. HAHAHAHAHA!" Koenji laughs then starts.

10...20..30..40..50...60...70...80.. He reached the mark of 80 Kilograms then pause to look at Sudo then continues. 85...90..95...97...98..101 Kilograms.

Koenji left everyone in shock as he drops the Hand grip to the ground.

"Hirata-Boy just put 79 I don't want to take the spotlight because I can shine without it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!" His insult made Sudo really mad but he was able to calm down quickly by using what happened as a motivation to improve.

They went to continue after that and Ayanokouji was quite amazed by Koenji's strength, he even wonders if he can do that. He has never tried such thing as measuring his strength so it got him a little curious.

When it was his turn, he went to ask Hirata what has been the average score in the class.

"It's around 46 to 48."

'that's quite low compared to Koenji.' Ayanokoji thought then proceeds to measure his.

He carefully went to stop around 50 to finalized it.

After all the physical test, Hirata and Horikita had the top 5 from each boys and girls.

Boys:

1. Ken Sudo

2. Rokusuke Koenji

3. Yosuke Hirata

4. Miyake Akito

5. Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

Girls:

1. Suzune Horikita

2. Kayano Onodera

3. Satsuki Shinohara

4. Chiaki Matsushita

5. Nene Mori

The rankings were just as Ayanokoji expected on the boys side atleast.

Sudo was angry because the whole test he was never able to beat Koenji though Koenji made Hirata record it always lower than Sudo. Ayanokoji ranked fifth because very few of them passed the average physical ability.

On the girls Horikita was at the top but he didn't ranked first at every test since Onodera was also very athletic.

After the test, the few notable students of Class-D went to Karaoke to have a strategy meeting. The students included are: Hirata, Horikita, Ayanokoji, Karuizawa, Sudo, and Onodera.