Part 4 Chapter 7

Third Person PoV

Ayanokoji just arrived to see Hirata and others waiting for him for some reasons though Kushida left few minutes before he arrived Hirata said.

"You're getting lazy just because we lost?" Horikita looked at him with glare.

"Well I met some acquiantances on the way." He lied.

"Is that more important?"

'Yes.' Ayanokoji replied in his mind.

"...."

"Easy now Horikita... We're now complete that's what matter." Hirata said with his smile.

"I suppose." Horikita had no rebuttal.

"Since it's just the three of us, what would we talk about?" Ayanokoji asks.

"It's obvious isn't it? It's about the special exam." Horikita was looking very serious.

"Yeah we lost a lot of points." Hirata began to look downed.

"How did this happen?" Horikita was very confused about the result.

"Conspiration."

"What!?" Horikita and Hirata said in unison.

"Class-B and C conspired to guess the VIP quicker." Ayanokoji explained shortly.

"Hmmm..." Horikita thinks deeply.

"But why would Ichinose work Ryuen?" Hirata asked the obvious.

"Who knows?" Not wanting to give a uncertain answer he shrugged off the question.

"There might an exchange or a deal." Horikita said.

"Well that should be the reason since I can't really imagine the two working together." Hirata expressed his thoughts.

"Since it's finished there's nothing we can do about it, we'll just have to take it back." Ayanokoji tries to encourage with his monotone voice.

"Ayanokoji is right." Hirata was smiling again with Ayanokoji's encouragement.

"Indeed we'll just get back what we lost." Horikita said.

"Let's go." 

"....."

"......"

Hirata smiled wryly while Horikita looked creeped out by Ayanokoji's emotionless words.

'I should really just keep my words to myself sometimes.' Ayanokoji thought to himself.

꧁⌨︎꧂

Since the exam ended everyone will be spending their days the way they want. However there's an exception since some people have some matters that needs to be settle. 

Ayanokoji's PoV

I wonder what should I do... I should maybe prepare a backup plan to expel Kushida incase Sakayanagi fails to executes hers. I wonder how she is progressing. 

'RIng!'

Sensei? What could it be this time? Will she be scolding me for the loss in Zodiac exam?

"Hello?"

"There's something I need to ask" Her tone was serious, more serious than when she talked to me back then.

"What is it sensei?"

"Kushida just called me, she said that she's in danger and wants your help." 

It seems Sakayanagi is progressing well but this is a little strange since Kushida could've asked me directly.