Part 4 Chapter 2

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji PoV

(I changed it because I forget Arisu called her that.)

"Kiyotaka, it seems like our battle has begun. fufufufu...."

Sakayanagi said as I sat on the chair across her.

"It's seems like it."

"What group are you in?" She ask with her usual smile.

"Rabbit Group. What about you?"

"Rat Group." So she's on the first zodiac group.

"What do you think about this exam?" I asked to know how she sees this exam.

"It's kind of interesting, being with other classes and guessing the VIP, isn't it a great exam to fight with you? Fufufufu" We almost share the same opinion but why did she think that fighting with me indirectly is good?

"The battle will be indirect so we'll just see who guess more VIPs, right?"

She nodded.

"It's just like that though it's not like you said." She said as she looks at me amusingly.

"It isn't indirect?"

"Yes. We will be playing against each other by controlling others to guess the VIPs, coming up with a strategy and loopholes." As she said that one thing came to my mind.

"3D-chess." I said.

She nods.

"It's still a little indirect but we will be confronting each other so I don't care after all this will decide both our fate." She said.

I don't she should call it fate on my side but her's should be called fate.

"You've already made a move against Kushida."

"So you knew already."

"She called before I went here."

"Close as ever..." Her eyebrows furrows a little.

"We weren't close. Won't this be a disadvantage for you doing two things at once."

"You seem to be underestimating my ability, doing two things is a small thing to me." She said.

"But these two things are big problems so you will lose on one of those things to win the other one." I said to her but she just looked at me straight in eye.

To be honest she will most likely lose on this exam because I've already got a plan and this meeting just gave me another piece of the puzzle.

"Well that may be the case but there's still a possibility that this plan will work." She said with a somewhat serious tone.

What she just said proves that she can't beat me because relying on a plan with a possibility to fail is something I would never do. A plan that isn't airtight isn't a plan at all it's just a spontaneous act of stupidity.

"Then I look forward to our fight." I said as I stood up.

"The goes for me." She said as she also stood up.

"Then I'll be leaving Sakayanagi."

"You're forgot something." She said.

"I won't be calling you 'Arisu' but I'll do it along with your request if you win." I don't dislike calling her Arisu it's just that we don't seem close enough to do so.

"Didn't know you were stingy on things like that. Fufufufufu" she said as she chuckles.

I didn't replied at her and just went to leave.