Part 3 Chapter 8

Day 7

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji PoV

We are all up early to clean up our camp because this the last day of our very first special exam, our class should be happy that it's the last day but after what happened yesterday their mood can't exactly be described happy though it's not the same for me because I was a little excited to see our results.

"Ayanokōji-kun, are you really sure about the other classes leader?" Hirata suddenly talked to me.

"If I'm not sure, do you think I'll tell you?" He should be atleast be able to figure that out but I think he is just worried so it's understandable.

"Your right. Sorry, I was just feeling uneasy because of our class's atmosphere right now." He said then wore a worried smile.

"Is your body doing fine?" I asked.

"I can move a little better than last night." Well that's to be expected he took quite a damage from Ibuki and Ryūen. I'm he didn't try to hurt Ibuki because she's a girl but even if she did hurt her Ryūen was there, even if they both have well built body, they still have a big difference in experience in violence since the other one was a delinquent and the other was a girl magnet.

꧁⌨︎꧂

Our class just arrived back at shore and their mood was a little better since Kushida and Hirata did a good job on boosting their moral. Class-B on the other hand was celebrating like there will be a party, Class-A though was a little serious because they were very composed except some of them who were chatting especially the Hashimoto guy who was one of Arisu's toy collection, he was chatting with Masumi who looked angry at her.

Every students stopped whatever they are doing and turned their attention to the bushes moving.

"Was there a wild animal there?"

"Is there someone left?"

"Maybe it's a boar."

They talked about it until A man came out from there.

"Oi oi... Isn't that a little rude? You can't start without me you know?" It was Ryūen who said that as he looks like a beggar but still have his smirk, he then walks to our class.

"Hirata, where is Suzune?" Hirata kept his composure and answered.

"She dropped out because of sickness." He was very calm but I can say that he was mad at Ryūen.

"Kukukuku.... Is that so? I thought I saw you two sleeping in the mud yesterday." When he said that Hirata frowns though he didn't glare at him and just let out a little sigh to compose himself.

Some of my classmates started badmouthing Ryūen but Kushida stopped them.

"Ryūen-kun, I don't know what you said but I'll let it slide besides my class will do good in this exam." He smiled at him, his smile was just like his normal style but for this situation it might look like he was mocking him, Why? Because I see it that way.

Ryūen look dumbfounded and then let out a maniacal laughed.

"Your interesting Hirata-kun, saying that even though you know what will happen." Ryūen added an honorific though in a sarcastic way, after that he started walks away laughing like always.

The other classes just watch what happened and some of them were still shock of Ryūen's sudden appearance.

"Year 1 students, this is the day 7 and it will be the end today, congratulations on finishing it." Mashima-sensei said with a megaphone.