Part 3 Chapter 6

5th Day

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji PoV

I wake up a little late today just to relax my mind and body more though I can't sleep for too long so I just rest there a little.

When I went outside the tent I washed my face and I notice that Hirata was back to being leader alongside with Kushida, they were making our class survive this island really well, Horikita on the other was recapturing the spot while being covered by others but her health is getting worse, she won't say it because of her pride so she's trying to compose herself in front of us.

"Goodmorning Ayanokōji-kun." Sakura greeted softly with a smile on her face.

"Goodmorning Sakura." I greeted her back in response.

"We just gather the fruits so you should eat before you help us." She said as she points to the fruits near us.

"Thank you. I'll be back." I went to eat fruits.

While eating I was watching Sakura with Ibuki and some other girls gather some resources needed.

"Ayanokōji-kun, can we talk?" A voice came from beside me it was Miyake.

"I'm not doing anything yet so sure." I respond to him normally as he sat down beside me.

"I'm very sorry about yesterday but I'm really surprised that nothing big happen when you helped me. Why is that?" He was feeling sorry asking me for help. If he were to ask someone other than me yesterday I'm sure things would've gone bad.

"Well I just talk it out with Hirata and he believes us that we won't do anything like that so you don't have to worry about it." After I said that he sighed in relief about my explanation.

He is a good natured person although I don't know him fully but I can say that he isn't like Ike and Yamauchi.

"Thank you for that! I really mean it, I will return the favor when we got back to the school, we can go hangout I'll bring my friend so you can bring yours." He shook my hand when he thank but quickly let go.

A hangout with friends....... But who should I bring? Horikita? I think I already know her answer to my invitation. Kushida? She may accept but she won't fit us because Miyake doesn't seem to have a lot of friends so dealing with her will be hard. Hirata? Nope he can't come with us he'll just bring an army of girls from our class that it will become less of hangout with Miyake but a Class hangout so those three are a no go, then who should I chose.

Right. Sakura was there, will she accept my invitation? I hope so. It will also help her increase her social circle even if it's just a little bit because she doesn't seem to have many friends, we'll both have the same thing we need 'friends'.

When he said everything he need to say he left me to help others, I was back to watching Sakura's group where Ibuki is. She seem like a capable individual who is almost like Horikita, they are both rude.

I finished eating so I went to Horikita who is sitting alone because she just finished reclaiming the spot.

"Goodmorning." I greeted her but she just looks at me expressionless.

"You wake up late." she said as I sat beside her.

"Is everything fine?" my question is referring to her health but I sure she will take it differently since she doesn't know that I figured out that she's sick.

"Yeah we've been able to do everything very well and no one from other classes is visiting also Ibuki hasn't made a move to find our leader." she said seriously.