Part 4 Chapter 6.5

Hour before the exam ended.

Third Person PoV

"I got it."

A student said while doing something in its phone.

"Kukukuku... Let's see their face be enveloped in despair." He then went to contact someone to give the information.

"....."

"Hello! Did you already have it?" 

"Yeah I'll send you the details and we'll do it at the same time."

"Thank you! I thought it would took you 4 or more days but you did good."

"Oi don't belittle me, I might be a delinquent but I'm not dumb."

"Oh... I see."

"That's it, I'll just send the details and tell you when."

"Ok. Thank you again, Ryuen-kun."

"I don't need that, give me 500 thousand private points."

"Sure since you exceeded my expectations."

Ryuen ended the call with a grin as he earned a lot more than anyone in the transaction.

On the other end.

'Finally I will get my revenge on her but this isn't enough I should add more.'

She then starts to write a letter.

Dear cripple leader of Class-A 

                    What you did last time was helpful so, Thank you!                                                                          By the way I'm really sorry but I will dominate this exam however don't lose hope! I will cheer for you even if we're enemies. That's all I have to say to you, VIP of the Rat Group, Arisu Sakayanagi

                                                                                                                                                              Yours Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                    Ichinose Honami

"This should do it." She said with a smile.

'I know this is bad but she pushed me to my limits it's only thanks to few people like my class mates that I'm still not letting take complete control of me. However earlier I almost lost my cool with Karuizawa Kei, I thought I will easily win in an argument with her that's why I try to do that, turns out she was very strong willed. Ayanokoji-kun on the other sided with me against her own classmate that made me happy, I don't know why but maybe because it felt like he's a real friend than my classmates, I'm sure if it's someone from the other class they will not do that. Well I'm thankful to have a friend like him.'

Her thoughts was continuous as she prepares the letter. When she finished Ryuen messaged her in time to make the move, so she did. After she commanded her classmates, she on her own went to the room where Arisu Sakayanagi stays.

She succesfully deliver the letter and went back with grin that doesn't match her profile as the kind-hearted leader of Class-B.

(2 hours after the letter was delivered by Ichinose.)

"Oi. There's a letter for you." Kamuro said to her.

"Why are you like that? Is it because we lost? Fufufufu.." Arisu doesn't care with what happen since it's just not worth her time but she was a little down with the delay of her battle with Ayanokoji.

"Class-B is 63 points away from taking our spot! How can you be so calm?" Kamuro said looking annoyed.

"it's seems like you are not confident in your own ability so when they lessen the gap you're really anxious." Arisu looks at her amusingly then proceeds to read the letter.

"...."

"What does it say?"

"Just a dog barking. Fufufufu..." she crumples the letter then throw it at the trash.

'Ichinose seems to be growing. In the end she is just a superior version of Kushida. Dominating doesn't matter if you can't keep it up long enough. In the end she really is just a dog barking up at the wrong tree.'

"I want to talk to Kiyotaka...."

End.

Hi! Merry Christmas, Hope you celebrate happily! I'm really motivated to write now since I don't have anything to do. Maybe I'll upload another Christmas Chapter later. Anyways thank you for reading  as always I just realize earlier that it's over one year since I started writing this fanfic while the other stopped,  Hehehehe Sorry for those who is still waiting for that. I can't promise to continue it. Anyways that's all Merry Christmas! Season 3 is near!