Chapter 6.5

5 Days ago at the Class-A room.

"Sakayanagi I will not back down on leading the class."

The one who stated the battle for the leading the Class-A is a Katsuragi Kōhei a guy with a bald head due to illness and had a large frame that scares a lot of student he's also intelligent but even with those things Sakayanagi just thought of him as a boring and annoying existence who got in her way to rule the class.

"Let's just make them the choice, those who want to follow him go to his side, and for those who want to follow me then go to my side."

Sakayanagi just let things slide with this option because she had a bigger goal to do, also she has some students in the palm of her hand by using information to blackmail them to work for her like Kamuro who is her first target.

"Fine."

Both of them came to a temporary answer and so the students chose their sides.

Sakayanagi's side had 24 students in her side while on Katsuragi's side have 14 on his but he doesn't seem to be disappointed in the results because it was just temporary and he thinks he can still win against Sakayanagi.

After a while the school ended and Sakayanagi has called some her so called 'chess pieces' to meet her.

They arrived just a few minutes after being called, the three of them was Masumi Kamuro, Masayoshi Hashimoto a boy with blonde colored hair, Hayato Kitō a boy with shoulder lenght black hair.

"What do you need?"

Kamuro was the first one to ask.

"you're the main part of the play so listen carefully."

All of them look at her with confused look.

"Kamuro you will be asking a guy out."

"W..What??"

Kamuro got angry and also blushed a little bit.

"I'll be sending you all the information later."

Kamuro didn't say anything because she by doing so will just be a waste of time since she couldn't refuse any order she was asked to do.

"Then what about me and Kitō?."

The blonde hair dude ask Sakayanagi.

"You will be luring out Class-C to an argument."

The blonde hair dude looks at Sakayanagi a little worried.

"Isn't that to dangerous?"

He said with a nervous smile.

"Don't worry too much you can have Kitō tag along and I only said you'll luring them I will be the to confront them."

"Then I'll do as you say."

The boy sighs in relief as he was just use as a bait to lure them.

꧁⌨︎꧂

That same night Sakayanagi is having talk through the phone with Kamuro.

"Ayanokōji Kiyotaka? A Class-D student?"

Kamuro's voice has some hint of disgust as she didn't know what will be the purpose of asking someone from the lowest class.

"It's just that simple right?"

Sakayanagi said while playing chess by herself.

"But what if he didn't come?"

"He will."

"How can you say that?"

"I just think he will."

"Well I guess I can trust that."

Kamuro said with a sarcastic voice.

"Also don't tell anyone who is student you ask out."

"Ok what's so special about that guy?"

"......"

Sakayanagi stayed silent for a few seconds.

"He just caught my eye."

Kamuro can't take it anymore of her crazy talk and end the call without saying a word but then she thought Sakayanagi might get at her for doing it.

'Shit'

End