Part 3 Chapter 4

3rd Day

Kiyotaka PoV

"They're really not taking this exam seriously...." Horikita just stared at the place where Ryūen's class were before.

They all drop-out for the exam, the place where they stayed was like a ghost town everything they used was there but they're all used up.

We're not the only ones who came here to see this, Class-B representatives, Ichinose and Kanzaki are here too.

"Ryūen-kun is a really careless leader isn't he?" Ichinose said while laughing a little.

"What can he gain from doing this?" Horikita seemed to be trying to figure out Ryūen plan behind this move.

I doubt she'll be able to figure it out but I hope she will improve slowly because right now she can't be a leader without the help of Hirata and Kushida.

"We should be returning, there's nothing to gain here." Kanzaki turned around and started walking followed by Ichinose.

"Bye Horikita-san and Ayanokōji-kun!" She bids farewell before catching up to Kanzaki.

"Let's head back too." Horikita proposed the same idea.

"Yeah." We head back just after they left.

The only Class-C students left is Ibuki, Ryūen, and the glasses guy in Class-B. I'm hundred percent sure that Ryūen is here because when we were here yesterday Ryūen had a communication device beside his drink on the table, so that means he's contacting someone from the island maybe Ibuki or the glasses guy, to confirm I will inspect Ibuki's bag later.

I don't know where they found her but I always have Kushida to ask for information so I don't need to worry searching for it beside I also have to tell her to arrange a meeting later at night with Horikita, Sudo, Hirata, her and me.

꧁⌨︎꧂

I volunteered to gather woods for the fire along with Kushida, Sudo, and Airi.

"Man... What is the school thinking putting us in here? Do they think that we are survival experts?" Sudo was complaining while he picks up woods.

"But Ike-kun is somehow experienced in camping isn't he?"
Kushida ask her.

"Yeah. I was surprised about it too." Just like everyone, Sudo also didn't know that Ike has experience in camping so he was surprised.

"He explained it to me and Haruki when we asked about it, he said that he often go camping with his family so eventually he get some experience." Sudo look more composed than when he first came here to the school maybe because of everything that happen especially his feelings for Horikita.

"Are you tired?" I ask Airi who is smiling while slowly picking up woods.

"I.. I'm not tired yet Ayanokōji-kun." She was surprised that she stuttered.

"You look happy." When I said that she blushed and stopped her movements.

"It's just because I feel comfortable around you. N..n.not that I mean a.. anything s.. special about it." She said as she shakes her head.

I mean I feel comfortable around her too but if I tell her that I'm not sure if her reaction will be good so not saying it is the best choice.

"Thank you.... I guess." I don't know what to answer so I just thanked her.

"I'll head back to the camp." Sudo said with his hands full of woods.

"You should head back with him Airi." I said.