Part 2 Chapter 5

Ayanokōji is at his seat just watching Sudo talking with Yamauchi.

"I'm so good at basketball all newcomers and some seniors are jealous of me becoming a starter despite being first year."

Sudo is boasting his talent to his friend and Yamauchi was looking proud like he's the one who taught him.

"You're the best Ken, I bet the other first years are crying by now."

"Let's take a look at them at lunch time."

"Sure thing."

Sudo already implemented the plan, now they just need to wait for it to happen.

"Horikita you did your job great at persuading Sudo."

"I don't but he just accepted it after I told the reason."

"I don't think it's because of the reason, he already accepted it before the reason."

"What does that mean?"

'she's doesn't care enough to understand Sudo's feelings.'

"I'm not sure what I'm talking about."

"If you're not sure then don't say it."

She was a little mad but let it go after a while.

꧁⌨︎꧂

It's now lunchtime and Ayanokōji is still sitting in his seat waiting for Sudo and Yamauchi to leave the room.

Soon after that Sudo left with Yamauchi to go walk in Class-C corridors to mock the basketball club members there.

'I hope Ryūen is not there because it would be a hassle to take action in that situation.'

Sudo and Yamauchi pass by their corridor and luckily the door was open for them to at least take a look at them however their were noticed quickly by the students Ryūen and his goons wasn't there.

The two Class-C students that are from the basketball club stood up and rush them in door.

"Hey you have the balls to mock us in front our classroom huh?"

"We didn't do anything, we just happen to pass by."

Sudo said shrugging his shoulders while Yamauchi burst out laughing.

"Ken you suck at playing dumb when you're already dumb! Hahahahaha!"

Yamauchi doesn't even car about the Class-C students in front of him.

"This guy is annoying."

"Oh sorry about that."

He apologize while laughing.

"You rude asshole!"

The other threw a punch at him angrily.

Yamauchi fell down, Sudo on the other hand is just looking at him worried because he know that if he acts clumsily things will get out of hand as it was explained to him by Horikita.

"Haruki are you okay? You bastards will pay for this."

Sudo help Yamauchi up as he looked at the Class-C students with a glare.

"Get out of you trashes from Class-D."

Ryūen appeared with his goons so Sudo left with Yamauchi.

꧁⌨︎꧂

Class ended and Sudo already reported the result to Horikita, Hirata, and Kushida. Without even discussing They already know what is the next step to do.

Kushida will ask Ichinose for points to buy the evidence of the cctv that captured Yamauchi getting punched by other class.

This will make their realtionship with Class-B improve.

Ayanokōji finished his first step in one day without even lifting a finger.

End