Chapter 4

'that guy again?'

He hid himself to not be seen by the two groups arguing.

'isn't that Kamuro?'

Ayanokōji saw Kamuro on the group against the magenta haired boy.

'guess she is busy I should watch them a little, she isn't the leader of her group?'

He tries to watch them while trying not be noticed but....

"I smell a stalker."

A cute seductive voice coming from a little girl wearing a berret holding a cane seem to notice her.
Ayanokōji was surprised to be found because he tried to be stealthy as possible.

'maybe she is the leader, my guess might be shallow but founding me that fast is not an easy task even for me.'

Both group look at the girl confused.

"Can't even sense that someone is watching us? Ryūen I'm a little disappointed in you."

'she must be addressing the magenta haired color boy judging by his reaction'

Ryūen frown at the little while smiling like a maniac.

"Don't underestimate me Sakayanagi I can't sense that because I'm not a monster like you."

"Me a monster? My my Ryūen have you ever looked at mirror?"

Ryūen's glare intensified as Sakayanagi tries to irritates him but he didn't try to return it.

"I'll forgive you with that but one more and things might go wrong, but before that should we call out the stalker?"

'now their attention is on me now I think I will need to show up instead of being hunted by both of the group. What a pain.'

"Oi stalker show yourself before we come at you."

Ryūen said while looking amused about the stalker's presence.

"Who would stalk us like this?"

A short blue haired girl asked to Ryūen.

"I think they just passed by and got interested so he or she decided to stay."

Kamuro said but the girl who asked didn't seem to appreciate her answer.

Ayanokōji disappeared from the shadows and decided to show himself.

All of them are shock except Sakayanagi who is just looking at Ayanokōji with a genuine smile.

"You?"

"You?"

Kamuro and Ryūen said in chorus then they looked at each other.

"You know him?"

Ryūen asked Kamuro, but Kamuro sense the look Sakayanagi gave her so she came up with a excuse.

"He is friend Kushida-san so i know him."

"Boring answer."

Ryūen lost interest in Kamuro's answer so he look at Ayanokōji again and walk towards him.

"What is your name?"

"Ayanokōji."

"Ayanokōji..."

Ryūen look at him straight in the eye.

'This guy is having no reaction at all, he's unfazed even after he was found out, he sure is interesting, Ayanokōji I'll remember that name.'