Chapter 13

Day before the exam Kushida distributed the answers for the exam and all their classmates were very happy even Horikita thanked her however she had a hunch that Ayanokōji is the one who planned it but didn't plan to ask him because she doesn't care since it already happened. All the students studied the answer very hard to make sure that they won't be expelled.

꧁⌨︎꧂

The exam went without a problem.

Their teacher is now at the classroom about to announce the scores for their exam.

"Chabashira-sensei is score out now?"

Ike asked feeling nervous.

"Yes."

She as she puts the poster on the board showing the score.

The student with the highest score is Horikita followed by Yukimura, and Koenji respectively.

Ayanokōji scored just fine but he changes his way of scoring in exam because he learned that scoring the same score on every subject will make him suspicious so he scored in a mixed way making himself look like a normal student.

"All of you did great this exam, I'm very impressed."

Even though Chabashira is complementing them she had a somewhat sad look on her face.

She then draw a red line below above the name of one student Sudo Ken.

Horikita and Chabashira made a long talk on how it happened the whole Class-D just watch it till it end even Hirata didn't stop them.

"If that's all I'll leave, Sudo meet me later and pack up your things."

"...."

Sudo just looked at the ground miserably. The classroom is now in complete silence.

Ayanokōji break the silence by standing up saying he needed to go to washroom his classmates Look at him weirdly especially Kushida and Horikita.

He is now at the rooftop he jist lied to the class that he will go to washroom but this is where he really went.

Here she saw Chabashira smoking.

"What is it?"

She seem to notice his presence quickly.

"Sensei do you think Japanese society is unequal?"

"That is not the question I thought you'd be asking me.

But I'll answer it. I think out society is unequal and it is a essential part of it."

Chabashira gave a short yet meaningful answer.

"I think so too but sometimes striving for equality is not a bad thing."

"It isn't at all."

"Then why didn't you inform us about the exam at all?"

"I already know myself that it wouldn't make any difference."

"How so?"

"Because you along with your classmates are defects."

"Defects can be reformed to be a better one."

"So what's your point?"

"I just want you to give me a price for 1 point of the exam."

Chabashira just laugh amused by Ayanokōji's request.

"You're really interesting."

"The school did say that with the private points you can everything."

"It's 100000 private points to buy one mark to save Sudo."

'compared to the twenty million private points with 300 class points this is really cheap but I only have 75000 to give to her.'

"I'll help him we'll pay for it 50/50."

Horikita came in to help Ayanokōji to save Sudo.

"Then say to Sudo his expulsion is cancelled."

Their transaction finished and Chabashira left looking amused at what just happened.

"Thank you for following me up here."

Horikita was shocked by Ayanokōji sensing her presence.

"When did you notice?"

"The very first second you follow me."

"You really are something."

They went back to class and Horikita informed Sudo that he will not be expelled.

Sudo was relieved from knowing his expulsion is cancelled not just him everyone was a little happy that no one is expelled.

Sudo then invited some people to karaoke to have fun even though they have a little amount of points they just planned to share the bill.

End

I will end it right now because if I continue it then it will be really long so I'll just put it on next chapter