CHRISTMAS CHAPTER🎄

(NOT RELATED TO THE MAIN STORY.)

KIYOTAKA AYANOKŌJI POV

"Hello? Ayanokōji-kun?"

Someone is knocking at my door it's 4 in the evening.

I went up to open the door to see the leader of Class-A standing in front of me with a gift in hand.

( Imagine the gift was bigger)

"What brings you here?" I ask.

"Can't I visit my childhood friend in Christmas?" She teasingly said.

"Wanna go in?" I invited her in and she accepted.

She went and sat on the bed while I went to the kitchen to prepare drinks.

"What do you prefer coffee, tea or cocoa?"

"I would like to have some tea."

"Sorry but I don't have tea."

"Then why include it to the list? I'll just go with coffee." She said a little annoyed.

"Oh. There is no coffee. Sorry."

"Ayanokōji-kun are you doing this on purpose?" She stands up and walks up to me.

"I still have some cocoa so do you want it?" She was already beside me.

"Ok then." When move she didn't follow me but only her eyes that sharply looking at me.

"Looks like I don't hav-" before I finish my sentence she smack me with her cane, I must say that really hurt.

"What is it now?" She said like nothing happened.

"Nothing. By the way who is the gift for?" She had it in her hand right now she didn't even olace it on the table it must be something important then. Is it perhaps a gift for me?

"Oh this? Fufufufu.... It's for Hashimoto-kun w-we will b-be meeting later." She stuttered while looking shy all of a sudden.

My mind went blank after what she said I don't know if she's lying or not it seem genuine because she is blushing a little.

"Ayanokōji-kun?" She called out to me.

"Do you have a plan even in Christmas?" I ask hoping the answer is not what I think it is.

"Plan? For what?" She tilted her head.

"For defeating other classes."

"It's Christmas and doing that is a little disrespectful isn't it? I'm just meeting with Hashimoto-kun b-because we had a date..." Her voice became fades slowly and the word 'date' became to hard to hear but I was able to still hear it.

But when I heard it I dropped the  hot cocoa I just made in my hand.

I didn't know but I feel irritated to hear that. Hashimoto is just her stupid follower who is ready to betray her anytime so why her?