Part 2 Chapter 10

Ayanokōji Monologue

It's been three months since I entered this school, I'm slowly getting used to my new life here, even though there a lot of things that is quite unpleasant especially some students however there are some students that are quite interesting like, Sakayanagi, Ryūen, Hirata, Ichinose, Horikita, and Kōenji, they are all interesting in their own way, I haven't seen enough of them to evaluate them completely but just from their behavior I can tell they are very different from a normal student, also there are those students who are really good looking like Kushida, she have a cute face, and her is mesmerizing although that's just the surface, behind her act is a monster that acts like a crazy maniac, but luckily I got a glimpse of it because if I didn't who knows what might have happen? Now I'm just using her along with the others.

Ayanokōji POV

"Goodmorning Ayanokōji-kun!"

"Goodmorning Kushida."

It seems like she was waiting for me here in the dorm lobby.

"Is there anything you need?" I ask.

"Can we walk to school together I also have something to ask."

I have an obvious reason to refuse her but I should spend time with her while she's here because who knows she might be expelled in the special exam, that Sakayanagi said.

I them agreed to her request and started walking her beside me.

When we got a far from the dorms her polite act was now gone.

"Ayanokōji how did you full that off?"

Her tone was full hostility. I guess she spent the whole night thinking about it, was she so curious?

"I didn't do much."

I know my reply won't satisfy her curiosity but I enjoy toying with person like her.

"That answer is not enough, give the whole thing."

"That will be too long."

"Then just the important details."

"Okay but fix your face if someone were to see you like that, it will be a problem."

After I said that she nodded and close her eyes took a deep breath, just like that she was back to act.

"You already know the first step, the one that we discussed in the karaoke with Horikita and Hirata, after we asked Ichinose for help to buy the security camera evidence then we bought a usb to store it, then you and Ichinose apply for Student Council, you two are both questioned by the President right?"

"Yes but what connection does that have?"

"I made a deal with the President, and got all your answers to him especially Ichinose's answers because the answer she had is the I put in her mail, both the mail is under name Sakayanagi Arisu with a request to meet with them in Class A hallway, that's all you need to know."

I can't tell her Ichinose's secret she doesn't need to know that.

"I think I understood what you just said a little but what answer does Ichinose had said to make look like that?"

"Who knows?"

"Fine. Then what about putting it under Sakayanagi-san's name?"

"Well who else could it be other than us?"

"You can write both their class there."

That maybe true however by doing so I won't be able to see Sakayanagi move.

"I wonder about that."

Ignoring her idea I slowed down because we are now at school.

"We are done talking. Now leave me before anyo-"

"I know I know."

I was interrupted by Kushida because it's seem like she already knew what I'm going to say.

She then approach other students to talk.

I just went straight to the class and do my usual thing.

After the class the four of us along with Sudo and Karuizawa discussed what happen but I let the three do the talking and they made Sudo and Karuizawa believe their made up story but it was somewhat close to what really happen.

When I got home I saw a message from Sakayanagi.

-Your move is amazing as I expected however I'm very sorry because I will be doing my attack next exam, also don't get in my way to make things quicker still it's up to you. With that our battle will on the next-next exam-

Stopping her from doing her thing will just make things longer  beside I want to see how will she destroy Ryūen's Class.

I think her move is going to be mainly on Class-C, so is she saying that she won't be competing against other classes?

Then I'll just do what I can to make my class avoid losing points.

Part-2 End

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Next will be Part 3

It will be about the island exam and zodiac exam.