Part 3 Chapter 2

Ayanokōji POV

I got earlier than usual maybe because of yesterday's problem but I got it all under control.

Right now I'm at the top deck waiting for someone.

Shortly after she arrived.

"Calling 5:30 in the morning, is there a problem?" Arisu said while walking slowly with her cane.

"Sorry but I've got something to talk with you?" I said in a serious tone.

She looked at me surprised a little, she then smiled at me not smug but a warm comforting smile.

"I didn't expect the 'Masterpiece.' will ask for help, so may I know your problem?" She then stand by my side also looking at the wide dark ocean because the sum is yet to rise.

"Your father is the Chairman of the school right?" I asked.

She nodded in response.

"Is there any way to talk with him?"

"You can talk to him directly but it will be a lot of work, you can also call on your phone."

"Do you have his number?"

"I'm very sorry but I don't."

"It's fine, then after this vacation can you come with me to meet him?"

"I'll gladly accept that."

With that I turned around and rest my back at the railing.

"Sakayanagi-san I will win the 'special exam' but I won't interfere with your fight with Class-C because you won't be aiming for the win right?"

"Well it's fine but why?"

Should I tell her? She knows my past, she can be a help to me but I can't trust her yet.

"I'll tell you after I win."

She chuckled.

"Sakayanagi-san I also have the things needed for my request."

I showed her my phone, she was visibly confuse but I understand why.

"From whom you got it from?" She asked curiously.

I explained to her everything that happened.

"I see..." She seems like she was thinking about something.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No it's nothing but you progressed to fast with people you know?" She said, her voice have a hint of anger but it was hard to notice for norm people.

Why is she mad? What does she mean by 'progressed to fast' I barely have someone to talk to. Maybe she hates the way I do things but aren't we similar in doing things? She can be really unpredictable sometimes.

My thoughts was distracted by Sakayanagi's sudden move, she stomped her cane making a loud sound.

"Are you angry?" I tilted my head as I ask her.

"......It's nothing." There was a silence before she answered.

"It doesn't seem like it." I'm really curious what made her mad.

"It's nothing. Ayanokōji-kun is that all you need to talk about?" She composed herself.

"Let's chat for a bit before you leave."

That stopped her, we both leaned on the railings and chatted.

After a few minutes a beautiful sunrise was bestowed upon the two of us by the sky.