Chapter 10

Two days passed since their teacher's announcement, Hirata took the initiative to form a study group to help others people from avoiding expulsion. Although some students didn't join especially the three idiots because they hate Hirata because a lot of girls in their class like him.

"Hirata is good at uniting class."

"Yeah he's very useful than you."

"But Ike and his friends don't group with them. Did they to leave school?"

"....."

Horikita didn't reply and their conversation ended there.

'does she want to help them?'

꧁⌨︎꧂

Class-D students are now in swimming pool for their class.

"Looks like they are having a really fun time as if they don't have anything to worry about."

Horikita said looking disappointed at them.

'they sure are.'

"You're right."

Although some of students are not swimming such as Ayanokōji, Horikita, the blonde haired ponytail girl named Karuizawa, a girl with blue long hair named Haruka, a shy girl with pink hair named Sakura.

Ayanokōji thinks Horikita is looking pretty when he take a look at her but he didn't stare too long because it might've come with consequences.

"Ayanokōji you look pretty well built. Do you practice something?"

While Ayanokōji is trying not to look at her, Horikita on the other hand is looking at him from head to toe. Horikita also poked his arms.

"I don't do anything, just good genes I think."

"Is that so?"

Horikita loses interest and just look at her classmates in the pool.

"What do you think is gonna happen?"

Horikita ask.

"Don't know."

Ayanokōji answer very nonchalantly.

"Don't you care that you're in the class of defectives? You don't seem to care at all."

Horikita called him out for being so calm despite being in Class-D.

"A little. You look pretty upset about being in this class don't you?"

"Of course I am. I have high grades and impeccable interview so I should be at least on Class-C or class-B not class-D."

'so that's why.'

"....."

He didn't reply and Horikita stopped talking as well.

"Ayanokōji-kun you sure enjoy your time with Horikita-san."

Kushida said as she comes over to them.

"We didn't even talk much."

Ayanokōji replied and Horikita backed it up.

"He's right."

"Do you swim Horikita?"

Kushida quickly change the topic.

"Yes."

"Why don't you swim with us?

You know I didn't know to swim when I was in middle school but I quickly learned it now I'm good at it."

"Good for you."

Horikita didn't even seem to care about her story.

"Well see you later."

Kushida tried to look sad as she was heading back to her friends.

꧁⌨︎꧂

School ended, Ayanokōji got an invitation from Kushida to go to cafe, he didn't refuse it because he doesn't have much to do since he don't have any friends to hang out.

"So why did you invite me?"

Ayanokōji ordered drink for her and for himself.

"How strong are you? Can you make this Class-D to Class-A? I just curious because you don't seem normal at all."

'so she doesn't trust my capabilities fully yet.'

"Who knows?"

Kushida pouts at him.

"Hmph."

"Kushida should we report them now?"

Kushida look at him like she forgotten about that.

"Oh right. I almost forgot should we do it after we finish our drink?"

"Sure."

"I'll change my clothes first so lets meet up at student council office 6pm."

Kushida look really excited as she rushes to finish her drink and left.
Meanwhile Ayanokōji finishes his drink slowly because it's just 4:30pm.

'she's really excited.'

Ayanokōji returned to his dorm at 5 and rest a bit there he change clothes and just sat on the bed.

5:30pm Kushida texted him that he was in the student council office already and the president will arrive at 6.

Ayanokōji then heads out of his room before he goes to the student council office he stopped by the vending machine to get a drink.

"Why did you follow me here?"

A mans voice came from the side of the vending machine just a little further.

'what is that?'

"Nii-san"

He then heard a girls voice speaks meekly. He took a peek and saw Horikita with some guy with glasses.

'Nii-san?'

'isn't that the student council president?'

The student council president is holding Horikita's one hand up against the wall.

"You can't learn can you?"

"I'll reach Class-A I promise."

'so that's why.'

The student council is now about to hurt Horikita so Ayanokōji left the shadows quickly.

He stopped him quickly with one hand.

"You're really planning to hurt her that bad aren't you?"

'that might've been lethal if it hit her.'

"Ayanokōji-kun!?"

End