Part 3 Monologues

Ryūen Kakeru Monologue

He's at his room, this is the day where he saw the USB in his mail.

What is this? Shit!!

He slammed the USB to the ground.

This blackmail is made to corner me not my class but there is still something I can't understand, How in the world did she find out about this? Does she have someone stalking us? But Ishizaki and the other weren't there yet. There's also a possibility that this is a work by both Class-A and Class-D.

I'm sure Class-D won't help Sakayanagi for nothing, what did she bargain? Or is there someone who planned it with her? However no one comes to mind who because their two figures in class is such an angel to do that to their classmate..... Wait there is that guy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka he is someone that has aura of mystery and I'm sure he has physique equal or even better than me, he also got in event with me and Sakayanagi, I also had some of my crew investigate him, they said they always saw him with that girl Horikita? I'm not sure if what Ishizaki said the right name. Maybe that girl is controlling him......

Fuck!!!!! I'm gonna go crazy if thinking about it! I've got to do something about it.

He lies on the bed and starts thinking.

"Kukukukuku."

This plan won't fail for sure.

Sakayanagi, I'll destroy you just wait.

Ichinose Honami Monologue

Same day of Ryūen's monologue.

She was at the room.

"Don't worry Kanzaki-kun I'm fine, I can deal with it."

-Okay then if you need assistance just call us we will always be here as as class.-

She ended the call and went to bath.

Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why did all of this happen?

Did Horikita-senpai tell her about it? Is there a connection between Class-A of every year?

I shouldn't assume that but that is the only thing I can came up with but if that's the case, why am I the only one got revealed? Does that mean Kushida is a better person than me? I'm not hoping that she have a bad side but why is she at Class-D? Kushida is the most kind-hearted person there is then why?

Sakayanagi-san is so cruel I didn't even do something that I know of that hurt her or her Class. If my past gets revealed I'm sure my classmates are going to avoid or worse all of will ostracized me but that is only on my class how about the other classes reaction of me being a Class-B student even a leader despite being a Shoplifter.

I can't take that.... I think there's only one way left for me when that time comes I'll just drop-out.

So I'll keep a happy face in front of everyone before that happens and create a good memories with them.

I hate you Sakayanagi-san.

Hirata Yōsuke Monologue

After their plan meeting in karaoke.

Although I'm not that intelligent I can tell from our meeting earlier Horikita-san is surely ordered by Ayanokōji-kun because, what is his purpose of being there? I agree with his plan but expelling someone when they become useless? That's something I can't just overlook.

Note: the idea of expelling someone is Horikita's original idea.

Then again that's what make him a good leader he doesn't care what costs him victory but I will fight against him if he did expell on of our own classmate.

Kushida Kikyō Monologue

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka....

That person someone I hate, I fear of, also I admire him for his talent.

My first impression of him was gloomy and unsociable, it's still the same now but it just had some new positive impression.

I think he is starting to trust me more because he told me how he did it so effortlessly, when I saw the faces of Ryūen and Ichinose I was just holding myself back in laughter, they look really defeated but that just shows how scary Ayanokōji-kun is.

But I will make him trust completely so I will act good to him and maybe even flirt, when I reach my goal I can just get him out of my way and expell him and Horikita.

With that I will make my way up to Class-A and be the best student in the school so that everyone will admire me.

Horikita Suzune Monologue

The day after the Ryūen, Ichinose, and Sakayanagi event.

Ayanokōji-kun is indeed amazing, Is this his true capability? His plan is somewhat confusing at first but when you the results I can't even understand why it became like that.

That just means why nii-san is so interested in him. If copy Ayanokōji-kun wi nii-san notice me? I think not because Ayanokōji-kun is hard to imitate with his unexpectedness. So I came up with a resolution that I will just surpass him and become like nii-san who is a great student council president.

End

What do you guys think?

Should I have something like this before every start of the Part?