Part 2 Chapter 6

The day after the incident Ayanokōji is with Kushida to ask Ichinose for the help they need.

Ichinose didn't even hesitate to help them, she gave them one hundred thousand points it's more than what they ask for.

Ayanokōji thought to himself that time.

'She really is kind-hearted but she's unlucky. What would've happen if I was not threaten to target her? I think Class-D will have a great relationship with Class-B.'

Getting what they need they thank Ichinose and left to buy the
security camera recordings.

The remaining points is used to buy a USB, that's where they will store the file and put it on the mailbox of the Leader of the Class-C Ryūen.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ"ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ."

"Are you nervous?"

Ayanokōji ask.

"Well not at all because I don't really care if they reject me but I'll be happy to be accepted."

Kushida replied while their side to side to each other walking through school.

"Yeah I hope you get in good luck to both of you."

"By the way Ayanokōji-kun have put the USB in mailbox?"

"I'll do it tomorrow."

"But how will that affect Class-B?"

"The hundred thousand points is a damage to them."

"I'm a little disappointed in your plan."

"Sorry I didn't meet your expectations."

He is not planning to let Kushida know his move because he can't trust her yet.

"Anyway you go now we'll be seen again like last and I hate the trouble it brings me."

"Don't worry I won't ever like you."

"Ok go ahead."

Kushida then ran to separate with him and got the classroom door quickly.

Ayanokōji just look at her.

'Why would she run? Is she doing it on purpose?'

Ayanokōji arrive after a minute and sits on his seat.

'Things are going smoothly hopefully It'll be the same later.'

꧁⌨︎꧂

Class ended and Ayanokōji alongside Horikita was invited by Hirata's group to hang out while Kushida is with Ichinose heading to the student council office to apply for student council.

They both arrived in the office and they were let in easily by Tachibana.

"Nice to meet you Horikita-senpai!"

Kushida said not showing nervousness at all

"N..Nice to meet you Horikita-senpai!"

Ichinose also greeted Manabu but she is a little nervous.

"I heard you two are applying for Student Council?"

Both of them nod.

"I'm fine with that but I'll have some conditions in order to join, will both of you be fine with that?"

"I'm fine with it."

"Me too."

"Ok then I will have to interview Kushida first then you next Ichinose you wait outside Tachibana will be there with you also both of you are not allowed to share what your interview is about to each other, if you do you two will not be accepted."

"We got it Horikita-senpai."

Ichinose left with Tachibana.

Manabu interviewed Kushida after a few questions he let er leave and Ichinose is next on the line.

"I'm Ichinose Honami from Class-B."

"Okay Ichinose are you prepared for being a part of student council?"

"Yes."

Manabu ask her some questions and she answered all of it better than Kushida however Manabu have one last question that she didn't ask Kushida because he already know her answer.

"Then my final question, I wanna know why you transfer here because you are the only one from your school to go here."

Ichinose was shocked because Manabu got an information like that.

"How do you know I'm the only one from my school Horikita-senpai?"

"From the school."

Although Ichinose is trying to avoid talking about it, Manabu is not letting her escape from telling it.

"I...I....I-"

She was cut-oof by Manabu.

"Are you afraid of saying your past because you're hiding something and running away from it?"

His words pierced through Ichinose, not just because it's harsh it's also the truth.

"If you can't say it then can you even be trusted and accepted as a part of student council?

You can leave now Tachibana will open the door for you."

Ichinose can't say a word because she is scared.

"If you are worrying about your past getting leaked out in the public I won't do something like that."

"I'll do it..."

She said in a low voice.

"What?"

"I'll do it."

Manabu smiled a bit at her.

"I will reveal my past."

End