Part 3 Chapter 7

6th Day

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji PoV

I just wake up but I decided to stay still while I contemplate everything that has happened so far.

The first day was not that eventful until Sakayanagi made her grand entrance after the explanation of the special exam, I didn't she like attention, if it were me to do that I will need something in return to do it because that will make all of the attention from students to teacher directed at me, I don't know if I can handle that. Anyways after that we just search for spot to camp, decided for the leader, I found out the Class-A's leader and we have discussion on how to spend the points given to us.

Then on day two we just went to other classes camp. Ichinose's class was very well coordinated but somethings off about their place but maybe it's because of Ichinose's problem, also there is a spy from Class-C there, so maybe that's why, it's a pity that they will have their leader. guessed. Ryūen's class was having the time of their life in this island by having barbeque wearing swimsuits playing at the beach and riding jet ski, to be honest I wanna rest and have like them but here I am being forced to do well in this exam. We went near Class-A's camp but they are guarded so we didn't get any near there so that we won't cause trouble to them and with that we went back. But when we got back in the camp we got informed that Kōenji retired because of sickness but I doubt it he was just lazy, Kushida and the others helped a student from Class-C because she was bruised, also that night was my very first experience of telling stories in a campfire under the bright moon though I didn't tell any stories I just listen to them after that we all sleep.

On the third day, we were given a news that everyone from Class-C dropped out of the competition, so to confirm it Horikita invited me to go to their spot and we encountered Ichinose and Kanzaki there also in shocked of what Ryūen did. After that I went to gather wood with Kushida, Sakura and Sudo, Sakura has been acquainted to me ever since we went to look for spot with Kōenji, she even said that she felt comfortable around me and I also felt comfortable around her but I didn't say it. When Airi and Sudo left to go back it was just me and Kushida, so she show her true self and complain about everything she thinks of, we then talked about the things we need to do and I decided to make a little plan to reduce the work I need to do. Everything went well and the three leaders agreed to execute it on the fourth day.

The fourth day started very aggressive by the disaster that Karuizawa's underwear was stolen and it started a argument between the boys and girls though it didn't last long thanks to Hirata who always deescalate things before it gets worse so we got to the solution by inspecting each and everyone of the boys, Miyake talked to me for the first time asking for help because she found the underwear in his bag and begged me to help him out, he didn't even know why it was in his bag so I take the underwear. When the inspection ended Hirata called me and we discussed about it while we are talking I decided to neutralize his future actions and it went well. we also distanced the tent of boys to the girls while Kushida and Horikita perfectly executed the plan.

On the fifth day was a little fun because for the first time a friend invited me to hangout without any ill intentions, I just had a problem on who ot bring along but it was solved. Everything went normal no big problem arise. In the evening I had talk with Horikita, I confronted her about her being sick and I was suppose to neutralize her but I can even call it neutralize because she agreed as soon as I said it but it went well so I didn't complain.

That's all right? I felt like travelled around my memories while thinking about that.

I opened my eyes and I felt something holding onto me and to my surprise I saw Sudo clinging to my arms while slowly caressing it and saying.