Part 4 Chapter 3

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji PoV

Our first meeting ended and it was a very unique meeting, maybe it's normal for others but I think there really is something weird about the meeting because Karuizawa was in the same room with the person who stole her underwear. Based on her previous attitude she should be feisty but right now she is silent, is it because the one who stole was a girl? No it can't be like that, back into the island she was really angry, is she scared then?

Ah, no concrete answer will come up unless I ask her which of will never happen.

Other than that the thing that consumed most of the time at the meeting was the rumor about Kushida. Everyone from each class talked about it some believed it and the others didn't.

After that Ichinose was the one who gathered everyones attention to talk about the special exam but that doesn't mean she became the leader because the students from Class-A opposed her way of doing things. The Class-A students was following a plan made by Katsuragi, at first everyone was down to it but Ichinose shut them down easily gaining everyone's trust except the Class-A students.

At the end of the meeting I saw some Class-C girls from our group confront Karuizawa but Ibuki wasn't there. I wonder if Karuizawa did something for that to happen, however that's none of my business I've got a lot more to worry about so I left the scene.

Right now I'm wolith Horikita, Hirata, and Kushida, I don't know what can these three help now when they just finished the meeting because the three of them are from the same group so the information they can give is same so they are gathering intel but it'll take some time. Hirata excused himself after a few minutes saying that Karuizawa needs help with something while Kushida was fiddling on her phone, I dont know what info is she gathering though.

Horikita on the other hand was talking to me about what happened in their meeting though I wasn't completely listening, I just asked her to do that because she got nothing to do, she was even reluctant at first but agreed in the end

"So that's why they're fighting the whole time."

"Oh, I see."

"That's all you've got to say?"

"I understand all of it very well and I'm analyzing the situation so yeah, that's all I've got to say." I only understand half of what she said.

She didn't speak any further and so did I.

Just after a few moments Horikita left and Kushida sent me a long message containing info about the other groups and info about the rumors about her.

The message was 70% rumors about her and 30% was about the special exam.

"You're just here why message me?"

"I'm tired of talking because the meeting earlier was such a pain, those idiots are very annoying." Her voice change to her other self as she express her anger.

"That's such a scary voice coming from an angel. Fufufufu."

Well this is bad, for her atleast.

End

Hello guys! Sorry it's been so long since I last updated but I graduated without any problems! I just took a long vacation and now I will try to upload weekly.

So please continue supporting this story!

Thank you for the support while I'm gone It really makes me happy!

What do you guys think about this chapter? It's kinda short chapter because I cut there.

Also I've read the latest volume and it's very surprising what Arisu did!

See ya