Part 4.5 Chapter 1

Third person PoV

It's been 3 days since Ayanokiji's meeting with Nagumo and the others, right now he was lying in the bed at his dorm and it's been like that after the meeting. No one has invited him to hang out so he has no reason to go out, also going out alone without any goal is just not his style. His new friend group he made in the cruise, the Ayanokoji group that was named by Akito, hasn't plan anything to hangout but Hasebe was discussing with them last night about it and they ended with a plan to go to a pool 2 days from now.

Ayanokoji was bored and suddenly remembered something. He got up and messages someone. Fortunately for him the one he asked accepted his invitation.

He planned to meet her within 2 hours so he waste some time before getting ready.

꧁⌨︎꧂

He arrived 20 minutes earlier at their supposed place to meet. The Keyaki mall.

Ayanokoji just waited outside the mall for his companion while looking around.

"What will this meeting going to be about?" She arrived.

"Well... Hangout, I guess." Ayanokoji was not sure himself but he did this just to cure his boredom and make sure if there really is a badblood between them.

"Hmmm... I see." Sakayanagi is shocked but not enough show a reaction.

"So is there anything you want to do?" He ask as they walk inside the mall.

"I don't like walking much so mayb-"

"Look at that." Ayanokoji cuts her off pointing at the place with a line of people. 

"A fortune telling?"

"Yeah. Do you believe things like that?"

"No." Sakayanagi was uninterested and gave a short answer.

"I want to try it when the line is not long. Would like to wait for it at the cafe?" Ayanokoji's curiousness takes over and suggested to wait for line to try it.

"Sure."

'Maybe she really is very mad at me.' he thought. 

They then went to the cafe to wait for the fortune telling. On their way they discussed about someone seeing them together but Ayanokoji already knew that if someone sees them nothing much will happen since the expulsion that happen is a much interesting topic to spread around.

At the cafe they got their drinks and now sitting.

"Hey Sakayanagi are you angry at me?" Ayanokoji went straight to the point.

"What makes you think that?" 

"Well it just seems like that."

"Is that so..."

"Perhaps it's because of Kiryuin or my insult back there?" I ask.

"Who knows maybe both.." Sakayanagi answered with calm manner.

"I see." So she was just a little mad.

"Say Kiyotaka, how will you compete with me while getting revenge on the two classes?" Sakayanagi asks with her usual smile.

"Well based on what they implied on the meeting, I could have a revenge on the 2 classes in the next event so that means, the next event will be huge where a class can damage more than 1 class." Ayanokoji shared his deduction on what he got from the meeting.

"It seems like that." Sakayanagi contemplated. 

"I will just explain how it will happen when the event they say arrives."

"Sure."

"Arisu. Does getting to know my past as a reward for our battle mean that much?" He asks using her given name.

Sakayanagi thought that Ayanokoji forgot to call her by her name but Ayanokoji just didn't do it because he doesn't know what it even does. So here he tested it.