Part 3 Chapter 9

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji PoV

Today I wake up due to the softness of the bed that made comfortable to sleep, it's not that comfortable but if sleep in the island for days, the comfortability will increase exponentially.

Though I want to sleep more a message was sent to me.

-"a little late aren't we?"-

Arisu Sakayanagi.

Oh right. I forgot I had a meeting with her at 6:30am but it's already seven now. I thought she will make it another but she's really persistent on meeting me.

I wash myself up and wear my uniform then when I opened my door Hirata was just about to knock.

"Goodmorning Ayanokōji-kun." He said.

"Goodmorning." I greeted him back.

"Why didn't you come to the party yesterday?" He ask.

"I feel tired and forgot about it beside I'm not sure if I'll fit in there." When I said that he chuckled at me before talking.

"Yeah it must be tiring after what happen a lot of them are still sleeping too and you'll fit in the party just right." Hirata said.

"I don't know about that." If I fit in the party like that I'll be happy but it's most unlikely to happen.

"Anyways do you want to have lunch with us?" Hirata invited me to lunch? But it's not the two of us because he said us.

"Us?" I question.

"Karuizawa will come with us as well." Hirata said as he scratch the back of neck.

"I don't think me and Karuizawa will get along." Why did he invite when he's having lunch with his girlfriend? I know he hates at least a little but making me a third wheel in their date is a little insulting to me because I will watching them in front of me express their love to each other. So I'll just deny him.

"You can try to." He said.

"I'm sorry but I don't I can go, also I have to meet someone right now." When I said that he look surprised.

"Meeting someone this early? Just tell me next when your free we can hang out." With that he bids his farewell while he starts talking to Karuizawa on his phone.

I went to my way to not make her more mad for waiting more than 30 minutes, he can't blame me, I just finish that tiring exam while she just sit back and watch it unfold, so calling me to meet her early in the morning is not a good idea for her to do.

On my way I made some small talk with Ichinose and Kanzaki, they congratulated my class on getting first place. Kanzaki isn't dumb not to notice that we guessed their leader and Ichinose seem to know it too but doesn't want to talk about it. I just told them that Horikita, Hirata, and Kushida was the one who made the plan, they seemed convince so I left them.

Finally I arrived to her sitting at a table with tea and a cake that look like it was cut into pieces.

"Sorry to make you wait, I feel tired dealing with exam." She just looks at me with an uninterested expression.

"Is that so? I thought you were too tired chatting with Kushida." Her voice was monotone but I can still feel the emotions behind it. Her voice being monotone sounds cute though.

"Not at all. She just asked about how the exam happened." She look like she knew what we talked about but let's just try to lie.

"If she just asked for that exam, Why did she have different emotion like sad, serious, and happy? She looks crazy than usual. And telling the exam doesn't require to call her Kikyō-chan right?" Her voice was still monotone though it seem like she was just making like that to not show much of her emotions but I can see through her very clear. Also Kushida is always crazy so what did she expect?