Part 4 Chapter 6

Third Person Pov

The second day of the special exam arrived and there was a unexpected happenings. It shocked everyone in the ship from students to the faculty since the Zodiac Exam has ended with unexpected results.

Class A:  1247CP (-150) = 1097CP

Class B: 1035CP (0) = 1035CP (+3,000,000.PP)

Class C: 502CP (0) = 502CP  (+3,000,000.PP)

Class D: 431CP (-150) = 281CP

Both Class A and D suffer a loss of points while C and B gain Private Points and have their Class Points remain the same. This may seem like the two classes competed and have a tie breaker but there's also another viable reason, that is both C and B joined forces to guess the VIP much quicker. Eitherways this unexpected event ended the exam in Day 2 of the exam leaving everyone wondering except the winning classes of course.

Right now at the stern (rear part of the cruise) the other two competitors of the exams that unexpectedly lost was sitting playing chess while having a talk.

"It's quite  interesting isn't it?" Sakayanagi said to his opponent.

"What is?" Ayanokouji replied playing dumb.

"That those two helped each other gaining nothing but private points and lost us few class points."

"Well I think they also gain self satisfaction for crushing their opponent. Check." 

"Fufufufu.... I suppose so." 

"Your focus will be on expelling her then?" 

"Of course. I can't wait after all. Fufufufu."

"Checkmate." Ayanokoji said as he looks at Sakayanagi, who is having her smug smile.

'She's like a child scheming to steal a candy. If I don't know her that will be my thought if I see her like this.'

"It's my loss, your moves sure is something, not only your opening but everything was unique. Did you made that?"

"I wonder about that." 

'Well it is unique since I just freestyle everything to make it longer match.'

"What do you think about Ichinose now? she's something right? Fufufufu..." Sakayanagi said as fiddles with the queen chess piece.

"The thing that you did sure is the reason for that." Ayanokoji said while he puts back his chess pieces to position.

"I just brought out her true self but the one thing I'm wondering is who initiated their alliance."

"Who knows" He replied with a shrug.

"Yeah it doesn't really matter since they'll be the next to be crushed after we compete." 

"...."

"You know they're like the horse and the bishop. Fufufufu..." Sakayanagi said as she put her horse and bishop in the middle of the chessboard.

"How so?" Ayanokoji asks genuinely not knowing the answer.

"Guess." Sakayanagi smiled at her.

"Well... their looks?" Ayanokoji said as he looks at the horse and bishop.

"I understand the horse with Ryuen but how about the bishop?" Sakayanagi tilted her head.

Ayanokoji thought Sakayanagi was weird really understanding Ryuen looking a horse.

"The shape of the body? I guess." Ayanokoji said with a shrug.

"...." Sakayanagi insected the bishop.

"Can you explain it?" Her voice a little different.

"Well the body shape atleast half body and-" He was interrupted by sudden flying bishop at him, fortunately he catch it before he got hit.

"sorry my hand slipped. Continue." she said.

"the tip of the bishop represents her head a small one, for her to think that teaming up with Horse is helpful is the example." with his finished answer the little tense atmosphere was now gone.

'I didn't know what I said wrong to have a bishop advanced at me flying like that.' Ayanokoji thought.

"You're right. In the end they will just be crushed completely." Sakayanagi said while using the queen to push down the horse and the bishop at middle replacing it with the queen.

"Leaving nothing but us." She followed it with the king at the front of the queen.

"King and queen suit us, don't you agree Kiyotaka?"

"Maybe."

"Fufufufu.."

"But...." with this word from Ayanokoji, Sakayanagi stopped her laugh and looks at him.

"The height, and moves of the queen doesn't su-" before he finish his statement, he was then again interrupted with a cane to the stomach, he didn't manage to avoid it since it was from under the table. Ayanokoji recoiled in pain.

"You're getting cocky. I'm very displeased with that." She was visibly annoyed as she stood up and starts leaving.

"It's just a joke. Sorry." Ayanokoji said with his monotone voice and dull expression, even though Sakayanagi didn't see it, she knew it will be like that but she was still annoyed with that.

Sakayanagi never stopped and Ayanokoji just watch her left slowly.

'Her annoyed face is cute. Still I think I went too far.' Ayanokoji thought.

Her annoyed face stuck to Ayanokoji as he was very amused since she was always so smug and confident.

'Right I have a meeting with the others' He stood up and left few minutes after Sakayanagi left.

Meanwhile somewhere in the cruise.

"I thought Ayanokoji-boy and little girl will win but this was unexpected. Hahahahaha."

The unexpected continues....

End 

Another Chapter Yay! Have a great day :)