Part 2 Chapter 4

His classmates arrive after an hour, they all arrive at different time and Kushida was the last to come.

"Sorry I'm late let's go inside."

'I hope she did it correctly.'

They went inside the room and order their drink before they start.

The drink arrived shortly after ordering it they then started to talk.

"Shall we start?"

Horikita asks.

Everyone nods in agreement. So she starts.

"Ok then. I've come up with something to try this week. We will make Yamauchi-kun be a bait to make Class-B help us."

"Why And How?"

Hirata asks confused.

"We will order him to do something to someone from other class, Class-C to be exact, and I think the student who will be provoked by that is someone from the basketball club who envy Sudo. If he got angry we are sure that he will get his friends to fight Yamauchi-kun and we will let them hurt him, after that we will ask Ichinose for help than who will ask is you Hirata."

Hirata seem to be thinking.

"We can't just let him get hurt. I agree with your whole plan except that."

"Hirata-kun we already agreed that we can't be too easy on them, because they will think we are just pushovers."

"I know but..."

Hirata was at loss for words.

"Did he already agree?"

Kushida asked her.

"I already ask Sudo but I didn't tell him the outcome."

"Then there's nothing I can do about it even if I disagree you will just do it."

"Kushida-san...."

Hirata was now alone on being against it.

"Hirata-kun this will just be temporary we're not expelling someone yet."

"Yet??"

Hirata's eyes widened when heard that.

"Are you you're planning to expel someone?"

His voice got a little louder and angry.

"Don't worry I won't unless we have to."

"Your heartless.."

Hirata can't accept seeing someone get expelled yet.

"Hirata-kun I promise you I will not expel someone unless we have to."

"What do you mean we have to?"

"That's a situation where that's the only option."

"....."

Hirata thought about it a little.

"If you break that promise you know I won't forgive you."

Ayanokōji saw the glimpse of an angry Hirata who is always happy.

'he's really a beacon of justice and equality.'

"I'll agree with your plan on using Yamauchi-kun but make sure it's a success."

"Thank you for your cooperation."

"Why is Ayanokōji-kun here anyway?"

Kushida ask a sudden question.

"I'm just here to watch because Horikita asked me to."

"Oh ok."

"Ayanokōji-kun if Horikita-san break her promise you're going to be our witness here."

"Ok."

With that Horikita start explaining the details of their plans.

꧁⌨︎꧂

"So that's all and we are going to be doing it tomorrow."

Everyone agree to that.

'I'll just wait for things to unfold.'

"Everyone just be careful not to go overboard with your plan because their leader is violent I've seen him once with Sakayanagi-san and he didn't hesitate to attack her."

Ayanokōji said to make then more aware that this is not just an easy task.

They all left the karaoke and went back to the dorms together.

Upon heading back they were join by Karuizawa and her friends followed by three idiots.

Ayanokōji slowed down to a little to look at his phone where a message is seen.

{She agreed.}

'good.'

{Ok I'll call later.}

He replied.

After replying he slowly catch up to them when got to the dorms they all split up as they go to their own rooms.

End