Chapter 11

"Ayanokōji-kun?!"

Horikita is shocked by seeing Ayanokōji there but her voice is not the same it had some hint of fear and sadness in it.

"Interesting."

"Let her go."

Horikita's brother face is somewhat amused seeing someone help her sister also he's amazed by Ayanokōji's strength.

"Ayanokōji-kun stop it."

'I never heard her speak that way.'

Horikita said weakly while looking away, without a second thought Ayanokōji let go of Horikita's brother.

"...."

Horikita's brother pushes up his glasses a bit then try to kick Ayanokōji in the face, Ayanokōji barely dodge it but he tries again by trying to grab Ayanokōji's shoulder, this time Ayanokōji already know what he's move so Ayanokōji grabs his hand and push it away. Horikita just stood there watching them with a shocked reaction.

"You're good do you practice something?"

"Piano and Calligraphy."

Horikita's brother seem to back down and fixes his posture to normal as he talks.

"Right there was a first year student who score 50 on all entrance exams."

"Coincidence can scary."

"Suzune you got yourself a quite interesting acquaintance."

"No he's just my classmate that's all."

'So I'm not hos friend at all? Here I thought were friends. Well anyway it doesn't matter.'

"As always you mistook independence for solitude, you really don't learn that's why you're a defective."

"...."

Horikita didn't reply at all and couldn't even look her brother in the eye

'he's mostly right about that but isn't that a little harsh?'

"Well I have matters to attend."

Without hesitation he decided to leave as he has a meeting with Kushida and Ayanokōji.

Ayanokōji texted Kushida that he can't make it because of some emergency and just sent the video of the incident.

"Horikita are good?"

"I'm fine."

"Want to get drink?"

"S..sure."

Horikita is slowly returns to her self.

They both walk back to the vending machine and Ayanokōji bought drinks for both of them, they both stay there for a little talk.

"You fought well earlier."

"He's good too."

"That's because he 5th dan in Karate and 4th dan in aikido."

'he's really strong.'

"Do you practice too?"

"Yeah but I stopped. How about you?"

"I did Piano and Tea Ceremony."

"I thought you said Piano and Calligraphy?"

"I also did Calligraphy."