Part 3 Chapter 0

Few days after Ayanokōji went to meet Sakayanagi.

Ayanokōji POV

I'm walking towards the Keiyaki Mall to meet someone, that someone hates me but I'm sure he will agree to my offer to him.

I didn't bring along anyone with me since I already told him to bring a witness that is not from his class, I also have a paper of contract between us.

When I arrive at the cafe at the mall it was full, Nagumo was there sitting alone.

Looks like he didn't bring anyone.

However something feels off when I enter the cafe.

"Ayanokōji here!"

Nagumo said, he doesn't need to do that I already know where he is.

I slowly walk towards his table.

"Goodmorning Nagumo-senpai."

"No need for greetings. The witness might be a little late or might not come here at all."

"Then what do we do about it?"

After I said that he pulled up his phone and type something after a few seconds something happened.

"Goodmorning Ayanokōji-kun."

All customers in the cafe said in unison as they all stand up from their seat

It seems like Nagumo really have an outstanding leadership to make a lot of students do this kind of thing.

If there no cameras here I'm sure Nagumo will order his followers to beat me up, even if I'm good at many martial arts the students here are around 50 so there's a chance for me to lose but let's forget about this it will not happen anyway.

All of them return to their and go back to what they are doing although I feel some hateful gazes at me but I just ignored it.

"So are you saying this is your witness?" I ask.

"A backup witness."

These 50 students are the backup instead of the one we're waiting?

Is he trying to show off his power?

Me? I just have a voice recorder and a phone recording the situation here.

"Shall we start? It seems like you're witness will not be here at any moment."

Nagumo's eyes widened a little but went back to normal and just smirk at me.

Did he went crazy? I didn't do anything to make him react like that.

"Are you okay?" I said with a monotone voice but I'm seriously a little worried.

"Oi kōhai is that how you ask someone worryingly? You're a little heartless aren't you." Someone said sarcastically

Well I don't have a heart at all. The voice who told me that was not Nagumo because it came from behind me also it's a girl's voice I can tell. So I look behind me to see a girl with a platinum silver hair who had a devil smile like Sakayanagi but not smug.

"Nagumo-senpai is this girl the witness?"

He nods, the girl went to sit in the chair.

She crossed her legs and laid her back. Her actions kinda reminds me of Kōenji, they had the same aura and posture.

She also seem capable enough and she doesn't look like she was under Nagumo since she made him wait like this, Nagumo also looks like he respect her.

"Don't look at me like that, I won't eat you" she said.