Part 2 Chapter 3

It's been a week and Ayanokōji still haven't made a move, Sakayanagi also didn't made any advances against Class-C but that isn't the reason Ayanokōji haven't against Class-B, he was just making the class more united and now he had seen a lot of improvement in his class.

Ayanokōji please now in the elevator with Kushida before the door closes a girl arrived she has an apricot colored hair and steel blue eyes Kushida know her, Ayanokōji also know because she's on the files Sakayanagi gave to him. She was the leader of Class-B Ichinose Honami.

"Goodmorning Kushida-san!"

She greeted Kushida cheerfully however she looked at Ayanokōji curiously then she asked.

"Kushida-san is he your boyfriend?"

"No. He's just a classmate."

Kushida replied quickly.

"I'm Ayanokōji Kiyotaka. Goodmorning."

Ayanokōji introduced himself to his next target.

"Goodmorning Ayanokōji-kun! I'm Ichinose Honami from Class-B nice to meet you!"

She happily response to him.

She gets on the elevator with them.

"So why are you with Kushida-san?"

"We just met here."

"Oh I see."

Conversation with Ayanokōji ended quickly.

"Ichinose-san how are you?"

"I'm fine my class has been doing well lately too."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah how about you?"

"Our class is recovering slowly, we are also getting united."

"That's good if you need any help just say a word I won't hesitate to help you."

"Thank you!"

'she really is kind-hearted, it will be hard to deal with her using my classmates but if I alone doing it then it's going to be easy. She's like Kushida but better or does she also hide something?'

The elevator opened and they headed to school.

꧁⌨︎꧂

Ayanokōji and Kushida are now alone in the hallway as ichinose already headed to her class.

"So what do you think about her?"

"She can be a strong enemy but she's useful."

"Useful?"

Kushida didn't know what he meant. Ayanokōji already planned it all out to the end he's just waiting for the perfect time, now he find the right timing.

"It doesn't matter we will start tomorrow."

"What will we do?"

"I'll explain it later."

They headed inside the classroom.

Some boys stared at Ayanokōji because he arrived with Kushida.

Horikita also looked at him.

"Your getting close with Kushida lately."

She said looking at him sternly.

"No we just met on elevator on and she invited to go to school together, I have no reason to refuse so I accepted."

"What a very detailed explanation."

Horikita loses interest and turns back to her book.

"Can I have your number?"

Ayanokōji asked her straight to the point.

"What?"

She looked at him disgusted and creeped out by his question.

"I just need your number I have something to explain to you."

"Okay I'll give it to you next time you do something like that ask more clearly it creeps me out."

"Don't worry I don't like you."

Ayanokōji said.

Horikita stabbed him with a compass as she was a little insulted by his words.

'that hurts.'

Ayanokōji got her number but with a stabbed.

꧁⌨︎꧂

Their class just ended, Ayanokōji already set up a meeting with Kushida, Horikita, and Hirata at the karaoke 7pm

He headed to the karaoke right after school because he got invitation from Sakayanagi earlier.

When he entered the room as always Sakayanagi was there alone.

"How have you been?"

She said.

"Good. How about you?"

"Oh I'm doing fine."

"You haven't made a move yet."

"So did you."

"I will start tomorrow."

Sakayanagi eyes sparked as she was excited to see Ayanokōji do things.

"Is that so."

"When will you make a move?"

"I'll see your move this week and after that we will meet again same day same time I will say when."

"Fine."

Ayanokōji agreed even though it seems unfair.

"How is this school?"

Sakayanagi changed topic.

"....."

He didn't answer.

'I don't know how to answer that when she is forcing me to fight her. I honestly think this school is great the only problem is the people I met.'

"Last time I remember Ryūen already know you right?"

Sakayanagi changed the topic again.

"Yeah."

"How?"

"We just bumped into each other at the convenience store."

"But he seem interested in you."

"I don't think so."

"I'll keep a close eye on him in case he attack you."

"Thank you then."

"You're welcome."

"There's no strings attached to that is there?"

"Im not that petty you know?"

She smiled at him.

"Okay are we done?"

"You can go now."

'it seems like she wanted to say something but if she let's me go then I don't care.'

He left without saying a word and waited outside for his classmates to arrive.

'I'll just show her a bit of things this week after we meet I'll ask her something.'

End