Chapter 33

Bryson
February 8th 2023

"I'm outside" I said to Cassandra as we're on the phone.

"Okay I'm coming out now" she said hanging up.

I get out my car and standing on the passenger side seeing her walk out. She wanted to match today so we have on the same grey essentials sweatsuit and grey Jordan three's. I was taking her laser tagging.

"Wassup baby" I said bending down the kiss her lips.

"Hey baby" she said before pecking my lips. I opened the car door for her and she got in. I walked over to the drivers side and got in.

"You smell good" I said as her scent took over my car.

"Thank you honey"she smiled as I pulled off, "after this are we getting something to eat?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Yea"

——————

"Two guns and vests for an hour" I mumbled to the cashier.

"Can I see you wrist" the cashier asked making me and Cassandra hold out our wrist's. He puts a a blue band on me and a red band on Cassandra.

"The gear is on the wall"the cashier said making us walk over to the way.

"We're on opposite teams" Cassandra frowned as I put the red vest over her head.

"It's igh" I said grabbing my gun, "we still gon have fun"

"I guess" she said walking into the pitch black room as I held the door open for her.

I walk in, I chuckled not seeing anything. I let Cassandra lead me to the game floor still seeing that it's dark with little streaks of orange light.

"Okay I'm gonna go take some people out" she said kissing my cheek before running off.

She funny as hell yo

A few minutes later I aim my gun at this little boy with a red light beaming making him start crying.

I go hide in this little room and close the door and look through the peep hole to see if there's any people with a red light.

I try to get out the room but the door won't open making me uncomfortable. I try the door again and it didn't budge.

I twisted it again and it still didn't budge. Seeing the dim orange lights peeking through the peep while I began to start panicking thinking that I was fourteen again being locked in a closet by my father.

Flashback

"Dad please let me out" I said as tears ran down my face.

"Ohhh now y-you wanna ta-lk—well it's too late" Lloyd said before taking a swing of vodka.

"I'll listen, I swear" I said banging on the closet door as the light shinned in my eyes.

Flashback over

"Aye" I slightly yell as I started banging on the door. I waited a few seconds before backing away from the door.