Chapter 25

Assad
January 6th 2023

"Aye you found them niggas who set up my brother?" I asked the nigga that run the trap.

"Yea" he said taking a pull from his blunt.

"You gon tell me or what nigga" I said getting aggravated, because why is his fat ass taking his time.

"Chill out nigga I ain't gotta tell you shit"

I smacked my teeth, "the fuck is you playing fo' Nigga"

"Nigga shut up" he said putting his blunt out and continuing, "it's a gang called some dumb shit"

"What's the name?"

"Da jacks"

"My dad was in that shit"

"Oh forreal" he said making me shake my head 'yes'.

"Anyway the gang is ran by some old ass nigga, his name Jamal Davis he forty-three and lives off the fuckin face of the earth" he said giving me the file.

"Ain't this a fuckin bitch" I said shaking my head while looking at a picture of my father.

"Igh preciate man, ima take this ta the crib"I said dapping him up and getting in my car.
———————————————
Bianca pov:

"Will this be all?" The cashier smacked on her gum, looking between me and the seven pregnancy tests I have on the counter.

I cleared my throat before answering "yes" I said as a gave the woman a gentle smile.

"Thank you" I said as she gave me my change and I walked out the store.
—————
I felt a rush of nausea as soon as I got in the house making me run up stairs and throw up inside of the toilet.

I have been feeling nauseous since Valentine's Day. I guess me or Assad didn't realize that he came inside me that night, which led up to today.

I get myself together and pee in a cup. Once I'm done peeing I wash my hands and open each test and stick it in the cup.

Now we wait

I walk in Assad's room and lay down.
———————————————
Omniscient pov:

"Are you bored with me?" Cassandra asked Bryson as he sat in between her legs, watching a movie.

"No" he mumbled completely infatuated with the movie.

"Are you sure?" She asked again making him turn around.

"Yea—why you keep asking"

She hesitated before huffing, "because all I want to do is kiss and you've done more than that but i haven't because I'm scared and I think you're going to leave because I don't want to do that and that's okay be-"

Bryson cut off her rambling with a short kiss before speaking.

"I'm good wit you, I'm good just kissin you, I know you not ready so I'm not gon force you ta' be ready for me"

"When you ready then we can go there but since you not we just gon be kissing, and I'm fine with that, it's up to you mama" he said making her smile.

"Okay I just thought-"

"I know what you thought and it's not true— I'm good where I'm at" he said making her grab his face and kiss him.

"You understand mama?"

"Yes"

"Say it"

"I understand you"

"Good...now stop stressin and watch the movie" he said turning around to face the screen again.
——————————————
Omniscient pov:

"MAMA!" Assad yelled when he got to his house.

He didn't hear a response so he walked upstairs to see if she was here. As he walked up the steps he could see the bathroom door cracked open with the light on, so he thought she was in there.

"Mama" he said as he knocked on the door.

No response.

He opened the door and didn't see her but saw a cup a light yellow liquid with stick in it.

The fuck? He thought

He pulled out the sticks to read what they were.

Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant

He dropped the sticks down and rushed to his bedroom to see if Bianca was there. He saw her sleeping on her stomach peacefully while he was having a panic attack.

"B wake up" he before shaking her.

"Leave me alone" she mumbled putting the pillow on her head.

"Bianca get yo ass up"

"What Assad" she angrily asked as she sat up.

"You pregnant as fuck"

"Huh?—wait WHAT" she jumped up and rushed to the bathroom to see the tests.

Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant

"Oh shit I'm pregnant" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Pregnant as fuck bruh" Assad said mad as hell, "why you got so many?"

"I took seven tests to be sure"

" bro" he said rubbing his hand over his face.

"Are you mad"

He smacked his teeth before responding, "man ion kno'—it's bad fuckin' timing"

"So you don't want to have a baby with me" Bianca said with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't say that"

"Yes, you basically did Assad" she sniffed.

"I didn't—I said it's not the right time"

"Well don't tell me tell you weak ass pull out game" she said feeling herself getting upset.

"Bianca I'm not about to argue over something I didn't say" he said getting up and walking downstairs making her follow him.

"Well what did you say" she said as tears fell down her face.

"I said it's a lot going on right now and I'm stressed"

"Like what Assad"

"the fact that we just not fuckin ready" he said.

"Oh please—what a bullshit ass excuse Assad, you at like we not stable enough"

"Why are you pushing this shit so hard"

"Because I-"

"You ain't even graduated yet"

She didn't say anything because he was right, they weren't ready for a baby, they are both young and each have their own issues that they have to solve before bringing a child into the world.

"I'm sorry" she broke down crying, "you're right—I didn't realize"

"Come hea'" he muttered making her walk towards him and bury her face in his chest.

"Youn need ta' be sorry" Assad said as he rubbed her back, "mama the time ain't right" he said.

"It's not gonna be here tomorrow though, we have nine months" she said lowly. She knew for sure that she wasn't getting an abortion. She just couldn't...even though she was team fuck them kids before she meet Assad.

"You right" he sighed letting it go not understanding why she wanted this so bad, "you gotta tell yo parents"

"I know" she sniffed, "and i will but I want you right now"

"What" he snickered

"Please"

"Yo freak ass, this why you pregnant"

"No it's because you can't pull out" she shrugged

"You tweaking come on" he laughed out as she pulled him upstairs.