Chapter 26

Bryson
January 12th 2023

"There goes my babyyyyyy" Cassandra sung before pecking my lips.

"Wassup—you look pretty" I said looking down at her outfit which was a pink Ralph Lauren sweatsuit, grey new balance and a Kurt Geiger purse.

"Why thank you kind sir" she spoke in a British accent as I opened the car door for her, "so where are we going?" She asked.

"I'm looking for an apartment" I said before walking over to the drivers side.

"Your dad's kicking you out?" she asked once I got in the car.

"Because if he is I'll curse him out" she spoke making me laugh.

"Na I just don't wanna be there no more and ion want you there either" I said pulling off.

"Understandable, how many are we looking at?"

"Three then we can go do whatever you want"

"Okay, can I play music?"

"Connect your phone"

As I drove to the first apartment she played some random songs lowly as we talked.
                    —————
"I reallyyyyy liked the second one" Cassandra said as she drunk out of our shared milkshake. She wanted to be like the people in the movies so we did it, but she was drinking most of it.

"Yea?"

"Mhm" she said while drinking, "it has a nice amount of space and a nice kitchen"

"I think I like it too" I said watching her drink some more making me laugh, "just have the whole thing"

"No I'm full now " she said pushing the cup away and laying on my shoulder.

"Your nails are so clean" she said grabbing my hand.

"I get 'em done at them places" sending a text to jahmir and kahlil before looking down at her.

"That's so attractive to me I'm going to kiss you" she said kissing me.

"You ready ta' go mama?" I ask her

"Mhm" she said getting up and grabbing my hand.
                 ——————
"Nigga shoot the fucking gun" jahmir yelled in the mic making me smack my teeth and look backward at Cassandra sleeping on my bed with my shirt and shorts on. that's all this girl do sleep and eat.

"shut up nigga"

"Jahmir you talk to fucking much" kahlil said.

"Nigga yall ass stay complaining—be grateful yall got me because I could be doing anything else with anyone else"

As I'm listening to them arguing I get on TikTok because we can't play until they shut up.

"Baby" I hear a lowly and tired voice say making me turn my head towards the bed seeing a confused Cassandra.

"What mama"

She didn't say anything, she just walked over to me and sat on my lap, putting her head in my neck.

"You still sleepy baby?"

"Mhm"

"they too loud?"

"No"

"BRYSON COME ON NIGGA" jahmir yelled.

"Nigga don't rush me, I'm talking to my girl"

"Just hurry yo ass up nigga"