Chapter 10

ASSAD
October 22nd 2022

I woke up to the sound of a pot falling on the floor. Groaning at the light while checking the time.

7:23 am.

What the fuck

"Shit" I hear a female voice say making me grab my gun from underneath the couch cushion.

I stand up, walking quietly to my kitchen seeing Bianca making a fucking mess.

"Bianca the fuck is you doing"

"Sorry did I wake you up"

"Yea" I said while stretching. "But you good, whatchu doin"

"Cooking you breakfast as a thank you and as friends"

"Friends?"

"Yea since we are bettering ourselves for each other we can be friends until we get back yea?" Bianca says looking down mixing pankcake mix.

I walked behind her, "why you avoiding eye contact like ima say no or sum shit" I said in her ear. "Friends aren't this close" she said after clearing her throat.

"We gon be this close cause we been more than friends Bianca" I say moving away from her. "You can't do stuff like that Assad, friends don't do that"

"Right my fault friend" I said walking out the kitchen "ima go back ta' sleep" I said making her turn at me "no Assad, your food is gonna get cold"

"It's igh"

"Trevon." She said putting her Hands on her hips. She looked fine as a bitch, she had her bonnet on and my shirt. I could fuckin eat ha'.

"Igh, ima go brush my teeth then" I said as I bit my lip thinking about the things ima do ta her when this program over. As I'm in my bathroom I hear loud knocks at the door making me furrow my eyebrows together. "Who the fuck banging on my door" I said walking to the front door.

I look through the peep hole seeing it was Nia, making me sigh. "Why you hea' Nia"

"I miss you ssad and I know you miss me"

"It's barley been one fuckin day Nia, how the fuck you miss me and I told you ta' stop callin me that shit"

"You know how baby" she said making me let out an angry sigh "I'm not yo fuckin baby so jus stop and get yo ass on" I said shutting the door in her face.

"Who was that ssad?" Bianca asks me.

"Nobody"

"Ok can you help me put this on the table please" she said grabbing the pancakes and syrup. "Yea"

"Thank you" she said sitting down, eating.

"Na thank you"

I watch her as she eats her bacon licking her pink plump lips, "what?"she said snapping me out my daze. "I wanna fuck you so bad right na'" I said making her choke on her juice.

"You good?" I ask while patting her back. "Yea that just—just caught me off guard" she says Turing red. "My bad" I laugh.

"Come hea' b"

"Yea" she said looking at me. I started kissing and biting her neck making her moan and put her hand on the back of my neck.

"Ssad"