Chapter 60

Omniscient
                  7 years later

"The Celtics won the game!" The reporter exclaimed making the crowd go wild.

Bryson dapped up his teammates after the huge victory they just scored. He looked around the arena to see if he could spot his fiancée.

Once he did he saw her waving at him causing him to quickly jog towards her. He pulled her into a hug and she pecked his lips before pulling away.

"You did so good baby, I'm so proud of you" she smiled as she rubbed his sweaty cheek.

"You know I had ta' show out for you" he smirked as his hands traveled to her butt and gripped it.

Cassandra laughs, "boy stop you have post game interviews to do—I'll see you at home"

"Na wait fa' me"

"I can't but—"she stopped mid sentence to move closer to his ear, "I have a surprise for when you get home" she whispered before licking around his ear.

Bryson smiled, "you a fucking freak" he laughed making her do the same.

"What can I say—I love my sexy ass champ" she spoke making him chuckle.

"Yo Johnson get over hea'!" One of his teammates yelled making the couple look toward him.

"Okay text me when you're on the way home, I love you" she looked up at him.

"I love you more" he said kissing her lips and running back to his team.

———————

"You love me?" Bryson aggressively asked his fiancé as he stroked into her from behind.

He had got home an hour earlier. She cooked a meal for him and began she began teasing him. He soon couldn't take the teasing and bent her over the kitchen table.

"Yes fuck I love you so much ugh" she moaned out as her eyes closed.

"You love me mama?" He groaned out feeling her wrapped around him.

"Mhmm baby I can't take it" she began moving away, "it's too much"

He pulled her back by her waist, "stop playin' cas—you wanted this dick remember?" He spoke making her nod frantically.

"Yes but it feels too good, I can't take it" she replied feeling overwhelmed.

"You can mama—take yo' dick" he mumbled before speeding up his pace and rubbing her clit.

"Ugh ugh ugh" she moaned after every thrust.

She soon felt wetness drip in between her thighs, gaining the attention of her soon to be husband.

"You cumming pretty?" He licked his lips, "you gon' cum all in your dick, hmm?"

"Fuck yessssssssohhhhhh" she yelled as liquid sprayed from her making Bryson pull out at stick the tip in and pull back out causing her to release more.

Bryson slid back in and continued to fuck her as she had her orgasm making the smacking sounds get louder.

"Baby I-i can't" she cried biting her bottom lip. Bryson grunted as he feels her walls tighten around him, triggering his release.

"Uhhh" she moaned as she feels his warm release inside of her. He quickly pulled out, picking her up and pinning her against the wall. He began sucking on her neck as he pushed back into her.

                  ———————

"Six rounds, a meal and I get a massage" he mumbled as she was massaging his back.