Chapter 12

Omniscient pov:
November 8th 2022

Cassandra is on the phone with Bryson as she walks to the corner store.  They were texting earlier and she told him that she was about to walk to the store and he FaceTimed her immediately.

"All I'm saying is you could've drove to the store" Bryson said looking at Cassandra as she crossed the street.

"I could've but I wanted to walk" she simply said. Bryson set up his phone so she can see his whole body. He didn't realize it but he was biting his lip looking at how pretty the girl was without trying.

"Did you hear what I said?" She said snapping him out of his trance "na my bad"

"Seriously Bryson"

"I said my bad—what you say?" He said laughing a little making her roll her eyes and state what she said earlier "i said I'll call you when I leave out the store"

"Igh"

"Bye" she said hanging up. She walked into the store grabbing a cart going straight to the snack section.

'Cool ranch of courseeee' she thought while
calling her little brother.

"What" Desmond said.

"Little boy don't 'what' me" she said with an attitude. "I was calling to see if you wanting something from the store but since you want to be rude nevermind" she said before hanging up.

'The hell he think this wassss' she thought as she grabbed an Arizona fruit punch and placed it in the cart.

She pushed the cart to the checkout area and placed her things on the counter. "Your total is $7. 56" the old woman said.

Cassandra gave her a ten dollar bill "keep the change" she smiled and grabbed her bag and walked out the store.

As soon as she stepped outside a fist connected to her face making her stumble back and drop her bag.

"Bitch tell yo fuckin friend to hop off my nigga dick" Nia said swinging and hitting Cassandra in the nose making it bleed.

As Nia was about to hit her again, Cassandra blocked it and kick Nia's leg making her drop to the ground. Nia grabbed Cassandra's leg and bit into it.

"You crazy bitch" Cassandra said before pulling Nia's hair back and punching her in the mouth making Nia scream.

Nia tried to pull Cassandra down on the ground but instead Cassandra slapped her cheek make her face turn red.

"Get up" Cassandra said stepping back giving Nia a chance to get up. Once she got up she charged at Cassandra trying to grab her hair but Cassandra swung at Nia's face punching her in the cheek.

The store employee came outside after hearing screams and pulled Cassandra back away of Nia.

"Yea bitch you and yo ugly ass friend better watch yall fuckin back, ion play bout mines" Nia said getting in her car.

"Bitch you better watch yo fuckin tone wit me and the nigga ain't doing the same fa yo ass you dumb bitch" Cassandra said watching nia drive off. 

"Yo you good?" The employee asked as he let go of Cassandra picking her bag up giving it to her.

"Yes, thank you" she said calling Bryson.

"Wassup" He greeted

"can you come pick me up, I'll send my location"

Bryson heard her voice, she didn't sound like herself which made him worried "yea, you good"

"Thanks" she hung up without saying bye to him which she never did. She sent him the location and waited.
————————————
Bryson pov: 10 minutes later