Chapter 27

Assad
January 17th 2023

"So how long you been a bitch ass nigga" I said to my dad who plotted and killed my brother.

"I think I broke down your lil fuck ass plan...you popped up outta nowhere and went ta' Dre cause you know his ass would let you have it easy, but you went at Dre and got all the information you wanted and killed yo own son on the happiest day of his life...fa' what? Cause ion get the fuckin thrill of killing yo kids nigga" I finished saying before hitting him in the head with my gun.

I'm mad as shit

"You kill Amaya too? Hmm"

Jamal started laughing making me more angry, "the fuck is so funny yo?" I asked in pure anger.

"I wanted ta' kill you first" he said before laughing again. I walked up to him and pointed my gun at his head.

Pull the trigger
Pull the trigger
PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER

BANG!

"Aye delow come get rid of this nigga body and clean this shit up...ima fuck witchu later" I said as he nodded his head at me signaling he understood.

I sighed as I got in my car. I started punching the steering wheel making the horn go off. I said in quiet for a moment before pulling off and going to Tiana place.

She like a sister to me and I plan to keep in touch with her no matter what, she level headed as hell too.

"Wassup ti" I said when I walked in the apartment.

"Hey"

"How you doing" I asked as I gave her a hug. "We're doing" she said rubbing her belly as she let out a chuckle.

"When ya' due date" I asked as she ate some food.

"The eighteenth of April but I'm ready to get this boy outta meeee" she said shaking her head making me laugh.

"How Dre reacted when he found out you was pregnant" I asked staring at the floor waiting for a response.

"That nigga was plotting on me, he wanted to have a baby so bad because and I quote 'you would look sexy as fuck with my seed' but I was nope you not getting me and as you see he got me" she said before continuing, "he was so happy bout it. The appointments and everything. He talked to my stomach every night"

"Oh wow" I said feeling guilty that I don't feel that happy bout Bianca being pregnant.

"Why Bianca pregnant or something" she joked before she saw my facial expression making her jaw drop, "SHES PREGNANT?!?"

"Yea" i mumbled

"Oh my goodness I'm going to be an auntie and-" she cut herself off with a gasp, "awn my baby's gonna have a cousin this is so cute"

She looked at me reading face, "are you not happy?"

"Man ion know" I said rubbing my hand down my face.

"Is she happy"

"Yea"

"Tell her how you feel" she said before continuing, "she'll understand"

"Na she gon cry if I breathe the wrong fuckin way and ion wanna deal with the tears today"

"Well this the best advice I can give you...go roll up and make a fat ass blunt, smoke it and take a shower" she shrugged.

"Yo" I said before laughing.

"Do it, I did that shit before I got pregnant"