Chapter 28

Bianca
January 27th 2023

Me and Assad have been in a weird place since we found out I was pregnant. I have been having this mood swings that make me crazy. I can tell something is bothering him but he's walking on eggshells around me.

"We have an appointment on the ninth" I said as we laid in bed.

"Igh" he mumbled as he rolls up another blunt. He had four already.

"Why are you rolling up so many blunts and why have you been smoking so much" I stated upset.

"I'm rolling up now so they'a be ready" he muttered licking the blunt, "and i been stressed lately"

"Stressed about what?"

"Errything" he said as he started rolling a new blunt.

"I don't think you should be smoking this much, it's not good for you or the baby" I said lowly.

"I don't smoke around you" he shrugged before continuing, "and ion care bout what it do ta me, I'm chillin" he said nonchalantly making me upset.

"You should because we have a child on the way" I said with attitude. He didn't respond to me so I spoke again, "Are you even supposed to be smoking on your medication?"

"I ain't arguing ta'day bianca"

"Okay" I said before walking to the bathroom and getting in the shower. I have things to do today and i don't have time going back and forth.
————————

I got myself together and i ordered me an Uber. I walk into his bedroom seeing him on his phone.

"I'll be back soon" I said grabbing my purse making him look up at me.

"Whea' you goin?" He asked me licking over his lips.

"Out with Cassandra" I said turning to walk out before his voice stopped me.

"Come hea'" he muttered making me roll my eyes and walk towards him.

"I luh you" he said grabbing my neck and his pecking my lips four times.

"I love you too" I said before walking downstairs and getting in my Uber.
———————

"Girl we gotta hang out more" I said laughing loudly as we got our toes done.

"Yea, I literally do not go outside unless I'm going to school or Bryson is taking me somewhere" she said in response.

"How's that going?" I asked as I drink some of my soda.

"Really good, he still doesn't talk much but he's really sweet to me" she said with a smile. I could tell she really liked him, I hope he doesn't hurt her.

"How's you and Assad" she asked making me cringe at the fact that she doesn't know I'm pregnant, I prolly should tell her.

"We're—we are not in a good place" I said shaking my head.

"Oh no what's going on?" She asked with concern all over her face.

"Well I'm—pregnant" I said watching her mouth drop open.