Chapter 23

Bianca
December 22nd 2022
*same day*

"Turn that shit off b" I hear Assad say making me wake up hearing my alarm go off i sat up and checked the time...6:00am

I just wanna spend the day with my man but I have school today. I look to my side seeing Assad sleeping with one hand over his eyes and the other holding my waist.

I get up and walk to the bathroom and sit on the toilet. I zone out for five minutes before jumping in the shower.

Once I get dressed I look in the mirror at myself.

I'm pretty as fuck

I got my hair done yesterday, I just got a blonde wig installed. I brush my teeth before putting Vaseline on my face and walking back into the room.

Assad was now laying on his stomach with a pillow over his head. I put in my earrings and checked the time...6:45am bold letters said on my phone.

I set the phone down before walking over to his side and moving the pillow.

"Baby"

"Mm"

"Good morning baby" I said rubbing his ear.

"Mornin" he mumbled into the sheets with his eyes closed.

"Can you take me to school?" I asked making him nod his head 'yes'

"Mhm" he said opening his eyes and sitting up.

"You look good" he said running his hand down his face.

"thank you" I said before getting up and going downstairs. I grab me an apple and some chips for breakfast.

As I'm packing my bookbag I hear foot steps coming down the stairs gaining my attention.

"You ready?" Assad spoke lowly walking behind me and sticking his head in my neck.

"Yea"

"Igh ima be in the car" he said taking my bookbag with him. I put my coat on before walking out the front door.

"What you doing today" I asked while he pulled out the driveway.

"Working and getting ready for tonight" he said stopping at the stop sign before pulling off again.

"Whats tonight" I asked confused

"We going out"

"Where?"

"Out"

"When?"

"Tonight"

"Okay" I said smacking my teeth because he was playing too much.

"You gon kno' jus not right now" he said before continuing "just be ready by seven thirty"

"Okay" I said with a smile, "are you picking me up from school?"

"Yea" he said stopping at a red light turning towards me, "when you gon talk ta yo parents"

"Tomorrow" I lied

"Igh" he said pulling up at my school, "text me when you ready mama" he said before grabbing me by my neck and kissing me.

"Bye Assad" I said getting out the car.
————————————
After lunch:

"Bianca it's just such a beautiful day" Cassandra said walking up to me with flowers in her hand.

"Who got you flowers" I asked