Chapter 53

Omniscient
                April 27th 2023

*current time*

"You gon stop playin' wit' me—you hea' me?" Bryson grunted as he stroked in and out of Cassandra from behind.

"yessss I'm sorrrryyyyy" Cassandra moaned before putting her head into the covers.

"Why was you ignoring me?" He asked through clenched teeth while he pulled on her hair.

"Ugahhhh!" She moaned with an open mouth.

"Huh? Answer me"

"I wa-was scared-d" she said moving away from Bryson.

"Where the fuck you goin'?" He said pulling her back by her waist.

———————
Omniscient
*earlier*

"you gon' to talk?" Bryson mumbled.

They met up at a restaurant per Cassandra's request so they could talk. She wanted to tell him that she felt bad about ignoring him but she didn't know what to say.

"I-um I'm sorry for ignoring you" she spoke lowly.

"I want you to know that it wasn't you, it was me and me being shocked that I said that so early in our relationship" she said softly before continuing, "I understand if you don't feel the same way"

"Cassandra what fuckin' sense do that make?" Bryson said with irritation.

"You don't have to curse"

"Cassandra you pissing me off" he said with flared nostrils, "you making assumptions about how I feel about you and just dragging it out—you didn't even give me the chance to say shit back"

"I'm sorry" she said reaching across the table to hold his hands but he pulled his hands back.

"Why you run from me?—you saw me blowing up yo' phone and you just read that shit, why you didn't respond?"

"I'm sorry I was scared of you not feeling the same way" her voice cracking with every word.

"You scared of me?" He asked lowly, like he was disappointed.
————————
Omniscient

*current time*

"Uhhhhh" she moaned out as she slid down onto Bryson's member.

"Ease up Cassandra" Bryson groaned out, feeling her walls clenching around him.

She didn't respond, she couldn't. She was focused on the pleasure. She put her hands on his chest and began riding him slowly.

He bit his lips watching his girl get to work. He loved when she rode him, he was focused on one thing...her boobs.

He sat up and began sucking on her nipples making her moan loudly.

"Bryson" she whined as she began grinding back and forth on him wishing caused his member to slip out of her.

He didn't waste any time before plunging back into her warm embrace and thrusting up into her.

"I can't take it baby" she murmured softly, feeling her release forming.

"Yes you can—you doing so good" he said before rubbing her swollen clit.

"You cumming cas?" He said feeling her wetness dripping down her folds onto his balls.

"Yesss babyyy yessss!"

                 ————————
                    Omniscient

*earlier*