Chapter 6

October 11th 2022

Bryson sits in his chair playing on his PS5 when he feels his phone vibrate.

Bryson freezes at her words. He leaves her on delivered as he thinks on what to say. He barely knows her and coming to her house seems like they've known each other for all their life.

He sighed realizing he was stressing for nothing, sending a quick "yea" before turning off his phone grabbing his keys and going downstairs.

As he walked towards the door he was stopped by his father, "whea' you think you goin'" Lloyd says looking at his son. Bryson stops walking and turns facing his father "out".

Just that one word angered Lloyd, "you have no respect for yo' own father" he starts "the man who gave you life and a pretty fucking good one, you have no respect!"

Bryson stood there quietly, listening to his father's weekly anger speech. "You are nothing but a spoiled little boy...you think you have the right to shut down after your mom, the love of my life sided and I don't?!"

"You didn't love mom"

"Oh so you do speak more than one fucking word" Lloyd said "and shut your mouth I loved her more than myself... more than you"
————————————
Bryson gets into his car before texting Cassandra.

 more than you"————————————Bryson gets into his car before texting Cassandra

He puts her address into the gps and pulls off. On the way all he could think about was what his dad said to him. He had feeling that his father didn't love him but him actually saying it to his face made him feel some type of way.

With the way he was feeling he probably shouldn't go to Cassandra's house but he went anyway.
————————————
It's been a few days since Bianca last talked to Assad. She didn't know if he was still in jail and if he wasn't why didn't he call her.

She had been thinking that they weren't good for eachother, that they're being toxic and she didn't want that for him or herself.
————————————
Meanwhile Assad has been high since he got out of jail. He hasn't been in contact with anyone because his phone has been dead since the day he got locked up and he hasn't bothered to charge it.